The i3 Foldable Electric Mobility Scooter is the perfect choice for individuals who wish to continue leading and living an active lifestyle.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT MOBILITY SCOOTER: iLiving’s i3 Electric Scooter features an ultra-lightweight design. Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum, this scooter weighs only 24 kgs including the rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- EASY PORTABILITY: Designed to move with ease, this compact and transportable scooter features our patented quick-and-easy three-step fold and unfold system for convenient travel.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE: Our batteries keep up with your active lifestyle. The heavy-duty, lithium-ion batteries can travel up to 22.5 km on a single charge. With two, you’ll always have a backup. (Second battery sold separately)
- AIRPLANE FRIENDLY: The lightweight folding frame make iLiving’s scooter a safe and convenient choice for airline travel.
- STABILITY CONTROL: Made with comfort and safety in mind, this scooter is designed with 4 wheels, preventing tip-overs and potential injuries.
- Total Weight only 24kilo.
- Folds and unfolds in two steps. No assembly required.
- Take it through the airport like rolling luggage. Check-in at the gate.
- Travels up to 22 kilometers on one battery charge. Two batteries allow up to 45 kilometers
- Weight Capacity: 136kilo.
- Ground Clearance: 7.6cm
- USB Charging Port for mobile phone recharge
- Bright LED headlights, taillights, and brake lights as a standard safety feature
- Battery Weight: 1.72 kilo.
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charger: AC100-240V
- Battery Voltage: DC24V
- Tiller: Height and Angle Adjustable
- Turning Radius: 121 cm
- Motor: 120W
- Braking System: Electromagnetic
- Frame Structure: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Seat Height: 55.88cm from the ground
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Tire Size: 17 cm
- Maximum Incline: Up to 8°
- Maximum Speed: 6.43 kilometers
- Minimum Speed: 3.21 kilometers
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive with Freewheel Option
- Standard Seat Dimensions: 40X38x10 cm (W x D x H)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
This scooter has given me a new lease on life. The i3 is easy to learn how to use it. Great product and I really love it.
Wow!!! This scooter is amazing. Recently I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis along with ankylosing spondylitis. I've always been active and relatively fit my entire life. This past May as I was passing my exams to become a police officer with the Phoenix police department I became very sick literally overnight. For months I went from specialist to specialist trying to figure out what was wrong with my body. As I became weaker and weaker and lost much if my mobility, all if the specialist that I saw could not figure out what was wrong with my body. My legs, my back, my hands and most every joint in my body were deteriorating right before my family's eyes. I am a husband and a father of a 3 years old and a 2 year old. My family is my life and to be the man that I was for them to becoming this person with an invisible debilitating illness, was almost too much. By the time the doctors finally figured out what was going on with me and were able to give a diagnosis, my body was a broken shell of what it used to be. Fast forward 6 months. Earlier this week I was leaving my house in an ambulance going to the hospital once again. I had a bad reaction to my medication which seems to happen all too often. My family had planned on going to the State Fair this weekend and everyone was bummed that once again, dad would not be able to join. However, a friend of the family stepped in and let me borrow this here "scoot scoot" as we affectionately called it the entire day. My gosh, this thing was amazing!!!! We were at the fair for 7 hours and I only had to use 1 battery and it lasted the entire time. I wanted to thank the company that makes the scooter. Today I got to see my daughter ride her very first roller coaster ever. I got to see the smile on her face as she excitedly whipped around every corner and the pure joy that ever parent should be able to experience. I got to see my 2 year old son laughing and enjoying life just being with his dad, riding on my lap as we darted in and out of lines and to every ride he was tall enough to go on. My wife got to see me enjoying life again and that's the best feeling ever. Life is hard sometimes and sometimes we are dealt with unexpected issues that we never thought we would ever go through. That's life. But life is also beautiful and today I got to experience that fully because of this scooter. Also, this thing is fast extremely reliable! I am a 186lb mountain of a man and for this "scoot scoot" to be able to haul me around is absolutely priceless. Not only that, we had my kids in their wagon that we hooked to the scooter, and I rode then around all day in the hot Arizona sun. I don't have the money to buy this scooter right now because of financial and medical issues, but trust me, when I am able to afford it, I'm not going to hesitate to but the ilinving scooter. There is literally no way I'll even consider another brand. For those of you that can afford this, please trust me on this, you will not regret buying this "scoot scoot". I'm telling you the honest truth, it is unbelievably reliable.
I love, love, love this scooter! You will NOT be disappointed, I've had it since July and wish I had it sooner for our 3 week cruise!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.