25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 60km
Built To Handle The Off-Road Experience
If your searching for a powerful off-road electric ride, the E-Ozzie AMG Electric Mountain Fat Bike is just what you are looking for.
This bad boy sports a 750W motor, powerful enough to boost you in no time to up to 25km/h, and can easily maintain moderate speeds.
The E-Ozzie AMG electric mountain fat bike is quite the spectacle, a combination of power and style, perfect for any adventurous rider.
You can expect to learn a whole new meaning to off-roading when it comes to the E-Ozzie AMG, an experience you’ll never forget.
Dominate Over Any Terrain With This Beast
With the build of the E-Ozzie AMG, it is easy for you to ride over different kinds of terrain while still maintaining stability.
This is because of the way the frame is built, capable of withstanding a weight of 130kg and being ridden more extremely.
Expect the best of control with the combination of the 26-inch tyres for stability and the optimised disc brakes for better control.
The E-Ozzie AMG Electric Mountain Fat Bike is considered to be one of the best off-road electric rides out there and is worth a grab.
- Boost across the terrain with the 750W electrical motor, capable of easily taking you to this electric ride’s top speeds.
- The 26-inch Kenda tyres on this electric ride were made to ride across different kinds of terrain, making this e-bike efficient practically anywhere.
- Upon fully charging the 48V 11.6Ah battery installed in the E-Ozzie AMG, you get to ride up to 40km to 60km in distance.
- Monitor your riding experience with the LCD, allowing you to check the battery, distance traveled, and more during your sessions.
Due to its 750W electric motor, the E-Ozzie AMG Electric Mountain Fat Bike is considered to be meant for riding off-road.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Frame Aluminium Alloy
- Motor 750 Watt brushless rear Bafang
- Speed 25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 40km/h (off road use only)
- Battery 48V 11.6 AH Lithium Samsung (new!!)
- Charging time 3-4 hours
- Range 40-60Km eco mode
- Tyre 26” Inch wide
- Brakes Optimised Disc brake
- Dimensions 955*225*410mm
- Weight 27 Kg
- Weight Capacity: 130kg (may affect speed and distance)
- Display Screen LCD
- Optional features Off-road
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast), OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
E-Ozzie covers its products by a 2-year warranty against manufacturer faults of the frame and with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer faults of the electric parts. Guarantee terms apply.
Once you receive the bike, if you are not completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us within 7 days. The bike must not show any signs of usage, must be in original packing and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Return terms apply.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What We Don't Cover:
- Damage or Failure due to misuse
- Damage caused by failure to service or maintain products
- Damage caused by natural disaster, such as storms or floods
- Wear and Tear from general use over time eg. worn tyres
- Costs & Labour charges involved to install replacement parts
- Shipping Costs to Return Products or Parts to us
Have a question? - Simply contact us.
What Happens When I Have a Warranty Problem?
- Contact a member of our team to assist with diagnosing the problem
- If a manufacturers fault is established we will ship out the replacement part.
- If the fault requires a technician to diagnose, repair or install components we will direct you to one of our dealers, a local bike store or technician for further attention.
Need a Part?
We carry most parts on our products and should you need a replacement, Simply Contact our Support Team for a Quote. Parts will also be available via our website for streamlined ordering in the near future.Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 8 Squadron Rd, Point Cook VIC 3030, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 8 Squadron Rd, Point Cook VIC 3030, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
the fat wheels makes it excellent for any and every terrain. I ride it quite often on the road and enjoy the fact that i can go off road any time as well. The colour theme and the matte black colour of the frame is really nice too. Very good looking bike. I would recommend this bike.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.