Up to 80km
A Beast That Makes Off-Roading Easy
Dominate any terrain with the VIPPA Phantom electric scooter, a masterpiece built for off-roading and an excellent method of transportation anywhere.
With a powerful 1800W Dual motor, this bad boy can reach its top speed in mere seconds, allowing you both quick accelerations.
Riding at speeds that are comfortable for you will be easy to manage as this electric ride’s motor can easily be maintained with its powerful dual motors.
The range of the VIPPA is estimated to about 50km to 80km depending on speed and terrain and this is guaranteed within a single full charge.
Perfect Control on Any Terrain
If you want a ride that can get you where you need to go and also do so in a more extreme manner, the VIPPA Phantom is probably one of the best choices you have.
With durable 10-inch tyres and this E-scooters suspension, the VIPPA Phantom is built to dominate all kinds of terrain, even some of the most uneven kinds.
Along with its impressive suspension, the VIPPA Phantom is well built with front and rear disc brakes, providing better stopping power and more control when maneuvering.
If you appreciate extreme and leisurely outdoor riding or even everyday casual trips, the VIPPA Phantom has got you covered and you will enjoy using it.
- The VIPPA Phantom is built with a sturdy Aluminum Alloy frame, making it sturdier for harsher rides and capable of holding a capacity of 150kg in weight.
- Its 10-inch pneumatic front and rear tyres provide excellent stability and balance when riding across different kinds of terrain.
- Expect the best when it comes to acceleration and top as the dual 1800W brushless motors are capable of reaching a maximum of 5400W in power.
- For your safety and visibility, the VIPPA Phantom comes with an LCD for monitoring your riding, an LED headlight, and additional LED lights in the front and back.
- Within a single charge, this electric scooter is capable of taking you to a distance of up to 50km to 80km.
Due to the VIPPA Phantoms' extreme build, an electric scooter with such features is mainly meant for off-road use as stated by Australian safety laws.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
*Max speed and range are calculated by the manufacturer under controlled factory conditions. Factors such as rider weight, terrain, hills, power mode and heavy acceleration can greatly reduce these figures.
|Frame material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Tyre size||10 inch pneumatic front + rear|
|Motor rated power||2 x 1800W brushless motors|
|Motor max power||5400W|
|Battery indicator||LCD digital display|
|Road lights||LED headlight, front LED and rear LED lights|
|Charging time||8-10 hours (dual 5 hours)|
|Battery make||23.2ah Samsung Li-ion battery|
|Speed limited||25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 60km/h (off road use only)
|Speed unlimited||25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 60km/h (off road use only)
|Max range||23.2 Ah Up to 80km|
|Max climb||45 degrees|
|Rider height range||150cm - 200cm|
|Steering type||Stability Control|
|Brake type||Front and rear mechanical disc brakes|
|Brake make||JAK Super Brakes|
|Brake disc size||140mm|
|Brake system||Regenerative braking|
|Brake distance||10m (speed > 70kmh)|
|Size folded||1160 x 260 x 520mm|
|Size unfolded||1160 x 260 x 1100mm|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, WIRED, SEGWAY (Go Kart Kit Only), AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast)
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
. . . . . . .
NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
Change of mind after purchase is not included in the limited warranty
• Consumable and quick-wear parts are not covered by warranty: LED lights, tyres and tubes, the full braking system, brake cable, brake disc, plastic parts and covers, damage to the LCD display cover, mudguards, fenders, damage to sandpaper, remote controls, battery charger, battery charger cable, handlebar grips
• All artificial damage such as: water damage, water damage in battery, damage caused by using an inappropriate power supply, damage caused by using an inappropriate power voltage, damage caused by using an inappropriate charger, using inappropriate accessories, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the scooter, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the motor, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the LCD display
• All external surface damage such as: damage caused from an accident, damage caused from dropping the scooter, damaged caused from someone else, scratches, dents, dings, chips, cracked LCD screen.
. . . . . . .
12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- The scooter deck
- The kick stand
- LCD display
- Handle bars
- Front and rear fork assembly
. . . . . . .
6 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- Front and rear controllers
- Charger port
- Alarm electronics
- Scooter electronics
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.