250W Rear Hub
The Scooter Utility Vehicle For Everyday Riding
If you are looking for an everyday electric ride that offers more than just the ability to travel, the Fiido Q1 electric scooter may be the best choice for you.
This electric scooter offers the perfect comfort with its fantastic build and cushioned seat while offering you multiple storage options.
The Fiido Q1 comes with a front basket and a built-in compartment in its frame, providing a lot of storage, making it a Scooter Utility Vehicle.
With all the features that the Fiido Q1 has, it is one of the best electric scooters for mobility and convenience.
A Multipurpose Scooter for Different Activities
The Fiido Q1 electric scooter is not only for riding around; it offers even more, such as being an option when traveling, picking up groceries, and heading to do leisure or sports activities.
Since this electric scooter has a lot of storage, it makes the perfect vehicle for daily usage when you sometimes get your hands full.
Adding portability to one of the features this e-scooter has, it becomes quite easy to fold, carry and transport this ride when needed.
If you want an all-around electric scoot that was built for multiple purposes, the Fiido Q1 electric scooter will surely change your life.
- Enjoy riding at a max speed of 25km/s on this all-around electric scooter with its 250W brushless toothed motor.
- With its 12-inch tyres, you will feel more secure, having better balance and smoother rides when it comes to any road or terrain.
- Easily take the Fiido Q1 e-scooter with you on trips as it is foldable and one of the most portable e-rides.
- This electric ride can take you up to a distance of 50km with a single charge of its 36V 10Ah battery.
- The Fiido Q1 comes with a cruise control option that lets you relax and make your ride require minimum effort.
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Speed: 25 km/h
- Motor: 250W Brushless toothed motor
- Motor Placement: Rear Hub
- Range: 50km
- Battery: 36V 10AH High Quality lion Battery
- Battery Adaption: DC 42V 2A
- Tire Size: (12” x 2.125”)
- Brakes: Front and rear mechanical disc brake
- Light: Front headlight and Rear reflector
- Max Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Cruise Control: Support
- Startup Mode: Electronic remote control lock
- Operating temperature: -10-40 degrees
- Charger Type: XVE-4200200
- Charge Time: 7 hours
- Handlebars: Aluminium Alloy
- Pedals: Alloy
- Rims: Alloy
- Net Weight: 18kg
- Folded Size: 115cm*35cm*70cm
- Size: 115cm*63cm*100cm
***Note no second seat options included or sold in Australia***
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, WIRED, SEGWAY (Go Kart Kit Only), AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast)
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
The below warranty covers escooter FIIDO Q series scooters, all other products come with a standard warranty policy that is inline with ACCC regulation that if are found to be faulty within 30 days we will offer a replacement. store credit may be given as an alternative but we do not accept change of mind. All warranties does not cover wear and tear of usage.
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, proof of purchase receipt must be supplied for all claims.
The warranty covers:
- Display unit
For a warranty claim, please check with your seller.
The following situations will not be covered by the warranty:
- Lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- Malfunctions caused by unauthorized modifications, disassembling, or repair.
- Accidental damage or malfunction due to improper storage.
- Wear and tear due to usage.
- Exterior damages.
- Water damage or malfunction caused by riding on rainy days.
- Consumables (such as brake pads/ calipers, brake disc, tires, brake cable, bearings etc.)
- Front and rear LED Light, Cable connectors wiring.
- Any logistical cost of returning the product to us for servicing or cost of returning the product to the customer after servicing.
- Defects of malfunctions of the product not notified by the customer during the Warranty Period.
We have the final say in evaluating the warranty status.
Daily Basic Maintenance and Safety Precautions
IMPORTANT: Before performing any maintenance works on your e-scooter, make sure to POWER OFF the scooter, and DISCONNECT ANY CHARGER!
- Dust all exposed parts of your scooter using a soft, smooth, dry microfibre cloth.
- Clean with a slightly damped cloth with either a small amount of liquid detergent or glass cleaner.
- Wipe the scooter seats with soft disinfectant wipes.
- DO NOT get any of the electrical components wet. Gently dust instead.
- DO NOT spray water or liquid cleaners directly onto the scooter.
- DO NOT use wax, oil or harsh cleaners.
- Finish up by wiping the e-scooter gently with a dry cloth until it is completely dry.
- Drape a cover over your e-scooter to protect it against dust built-up.
- Check tire treads daily for wear and tear. Replace thinning/bald tires.
- Check battery voltage. Always remember to re-charge when the battery is low and replace damaged batteries to avoid further damage on the device.
- Adjust moveable parts such as steering bar, wheels, seat, levers, etc., to ensure consistent functioning.
- AVOID riding your scooter on rainy days, and/or if the ground is wet because this may submerge the electric system of your e-scooter, as a result, may injure you or damage the device.
- AVOID charging your scooter unattended for an extended period of time or overnight.
- When charging such batteries, place them on hard, flat surfaces to allow optimal dissipation of heat. Charge batteries in a ventilated preferably outdoor area.
- DO NOT place the charging battery near combustible materials.
- DO NOT charge the scooter immediately after use.
- DO NOT tamper, modify or attempt to repair the scooter by yourself
Whenever you ride an Electric Scooter you risk serious injury or death from collisions, falls or loss of control.
We cannot cover all situations where injury or death may occur. OPERATORS MUST USE GOOD JUDGMENT AND AVOID HAZARDS AND DANGERS that they may encounter when riding. By purchasing it, you accept the inherent risks of operating this product. We will not be held responsible for the death or injuries relating to the scooter. The user will be fully responsible for his/her own safety while riding/scooting. Users must ride it with an approved bicycle helmet. Refer to your State Government for current laws of usage.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.