UP TO 25km
* Brand New 2020 Model *
The Unagi E500 electric scooter is hard to ignore. It has a unique construction, good range and speed, and great braking system. The company put thought into every part of the scooter, from the motor to the handlebar to the kickstand.
Upgrades From The Previous Model Include:
Better visibility at night, there's a 47-lumen LED headlight along with a blinking red LED in the rear. And for those bad weather days, no need to worry: the E500 has an IP54 rating, which means it's fine to go out in the rain
In addition to higher top speed, it also has better battery performance. This is made possible by a slightly larger battery
|Material||Aluminum + Carbon Fiber|
|Motor size||5.0 in|
|Riding modes||Beginner: first gear 15 km/hr
Advanced: second gear 20 km/hr
Professional: third gear 25 km/hr
Top speed of 30 km/hr for offroad use only
|Power||Dual 250 Watt Motors|
|Instant maximum power||900W|
|Motor control mode||Sinusoidal Pulse Width Modulation (SPWM)|
|Braking distance||Dry Road about 13 ft|
|Braking method||Electronic brake E-ABS|
|Tire material||maintenance-free rubber tire, puncture-proof solid rubber|
|Battery||25 18650LG lithium battery|
|Single battery||3200 mah|
|Charger input voltage||100-240V ~ 50 / 60HZ|
|Battery charging limit voltage||33.6V|
|Charging time||4-5 hours|
|Intelligent battery management system||Temperature abnormality / short circuit /
under voltage automatic sleep / over current /
over charge / over discharge protection
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Your Unagi scooter is covered under a limited 12 month warranty
LIMITS OF WARRANTY:
1. One-year warranty to the main body including Handlebar, Deck, Forks, Motor, Charger and Control Panel.
2. 6 months warranty period for the battery (covers malfunction, but does not cover deterioration of performance)
3. Plastic Decorative Cover, Handlebar Grips, Tyres and Wheels are not covered under any warranty.
4. The warranty will be null and void if:
- The tamper-proof seal in the control panel is broken
- The battery has overheated or been stored at a temperature above or below the recommended parameters
- The scooter or battery is in any way damaged through malice or rough intent
- There is any sign of water ingress into any part of the scooter
- The scooter has not been regularly maintained and serviced
Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. All warranties should go through the retailer where you purchased this product.
t's the best electric scooter, especially for those who need to get up steep hills. It has powerful motors, a bright and clear display, and it has an awesome sense of style, too.
The speed and power aren’t going to worry the makers of the Dualtron or other high power dual motor scooters, but the Unagi feels plenty strong for day to day commuting. A top speed of 17 mph (27 km/h) is about as fast as I want to go on a non-suspension scooter anyways. I live in a flat city so I didn’t get to do much hill climbing other than small hills. Those small hills caused a slight speed drop, but the dual motors felt like they were handling it pretty well. With 500W of peak power from each motor, the Unagi should be good to go on most small and medium hills. Large hills will likely still be tough for it, but that’s true of just about every electric scooter outside of the monsters that cost twice as much.
Perfect in every way other than a bit bumpy over gravel - I’d buy another in a heartbeat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.