Many of our products are sourced from different manufacturers and suppliers who have their own individual Warranty Policies. A general guide explaining warranty coverage can be found below. For more detailed information please refer to the office.
Any item purchased is warranted from the date of purchase against faults arising due to defects in materials or manufacturing.
Warranty does not cover parts or electrical components damaged by misuse, neglect, accident or improper installation, nor those tampered with, altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, eg tyres and tubes, batteries ....
All warranty claims must be returned to us for assessment.
General warranty conditions:
- 2 to 3 years on frames depending on models
- 12 months on electronic components and parts due to manufacturing defects
- 12 months on new Lion batteries
- 6 months on other new batteries unless otherwise stated
Second Hand Equipment
- 3 months on mechanical equipment
- no warranty on batteries unless expressly given
- no warranty on electronic components or systems
General exclusion conditions
- excluded is fair wear and tear
- battery failure due to improper battery use and charging
- ingress of water into any part of the electrics / electronics
- other improper use