Inboard warrants all products sold by Inboard to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (date of shipping in the case of pre-orders) unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by Inboard, in its sole discretion, Inboard’s only responsibility will be to replace the defective product. Inboard will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and Inboard specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages. firstname.lastname@example.org
This limited warranty is subject to several important restrictions:
- This limited warranty only applies to products purchased directly from Inboard or from an Inboard Authorized Reseller.
- This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a product, and it cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
- This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- This limited warranty does not apply to anything other than defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the product.
- The limited warranty is waived if you seek to repair the product using anything other than approved Inboard products and services, or if you seek to combine the product with any third party product (like sealants, cameras, wheels, trucks, or custom treads).
Inboard understands that in the normal course of using its product, you may need to change the bushings, front-truck, front-wheels, the front-wheel bearings and front-riser. If, upon its inspection, Inboard discovers that you have modified, changed, or altered the product in any way other than as described, this limited warranty is waived.
Inboard gives no warranty regarding the life of the batteries used in its products. Actual battery life may vary depending on a number of factors, including the configuration and usage of a product.
You use our products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for (and Inboard disclaims) any and all loss, liability or damages resulting from your use of our products , including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to computer, mobile device, and all other property. Inboard does not guarantee or promise any specific level of performance or battery life associated with the use of its products or any feature of them.
ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER.