Up to 70km
Off-Roading Meets Style
If you're looking for an off-road electric ride, the Ausstech Fremont M042 Electric Mountain Bike makes an excellent choice when it comes to off-roading.
With a 250W electric motor, you can feel the power as you speed across different types of terrain and enjoy speeds of around 25km/h.
Stability is a key factor to proper off-roading and the Fremont M042 is equipped with 27.5-inch tyres, perfect for meeting such standards.
Not only is the sturdy frame of the Fremont M042 Electric Mountain Bike made from high-grade material, but it is also strong enough to carry up to 130kg in weight.
A Power-Packed All-Terrain Bike
With enough energy to get you where you need to go and help boost your motor to higher speeds, this electric bike has a 36V 10 Ah battery, perfect for long usage.
Experience riding up to 70km in distance on a single full charge, as the Ausstech Fremont M042’s battery can hold twice as much power as other electric rides.
- Ride at your comfort and go further when ready with the 250W motor which allows you to easily reach 25km/h and maintain moderate speeds.
- The range of the Austech Fremont M042 is about 70km, which means you get to ride that far within a single charge.
- Monitor your ride with the M5 Wide LCD installed on this electric ride, perfect for both control and keeping track of your riding experiences.
- Control your speed by setting your pace with the Shimano 21 shifter and perform better maneuvers, provided by stopping power from the front and rear disk brakes.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- COLOUR Black and Green
- MOTOR 36V*250W Xiongfeng Brushless Motor
- BATTERY 36V*10AH Lithium-ion Samsung Battery
- FRAME MATERIAL: High-impact Alloy Aluminium Frame
- LIGHT: LED Front Light
- FORK: SUNTOUR XCT HLO 100MM Oil Aluminum Suspension Front Fork
- DUAL SUSPENSION: Yes
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Front & Rear Disk Brake
- REAR DERAILLEUR :SHIMANO TZ50 7S Derailleur
- SPEED: SHIMANO 21 Speed
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO 7 Speed Cassette
- TIRE: Temperature resistance kenda 2.10 × 27.5” Tire
- RIM: Full Alloy Impact Resist Double Wall spoked Rim
- CONTROLLER: 36V Top Standard Monitor Controller
- CHARGER: RCM Approved 110V – 240V Charger
- RANGE: 10AH Samsung Battery -Around 70km
- PEDAL ASSISTANCE: 3 Pedal Assist Modes
- THROTTLE: Yes
- HANDLE BAR: Aluminium 31.8MM Handlebar
- DISPLAY: M5 Wide LCD Display
- STEM: Aluminium Alloy Stem
- SADDLE: Ergonomic Standard Saddle
- SEAT POST: Alloy Quick Release 30.4mm Seat-Post
- KICK-STAND: Full Alloy Kick-stand
- PEDAL: Full Alloy DU Pedal
- BRAKE LEVER: Top Class Shift-lever
- CRANKSET Prowheel Crankset
- HUBS: FORMULA Bearing Barrel Shaft MTB Hub
- GROSS WEIGHT 29 KG
- NET WEIGHT 23 KG
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All our AUSSTECH Electric Bikes are covered under our manufactures 1-year full inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. Parts will only be shipped to within Australia. Note: Dear AUSSTECH Customers, please remain your warranty card which is attached at the back of this user manual for future claims. AUSSTECH Electric Bikes limited 1-year warranty AUSSTECH Electric Bikes “Bicycle components including frame, forks, stem, handlebar, crank set, rims, wheel hub, free wheel, derailleur, wiring harness, LCD display, kick stand and hardware are warranted to be free from manufactured defects on materials and /or workmanship for a 1-year period from the date of original purchase. Under any circumstance wear and tear tubes, brake pads, rims, spokes, chains, hydraulic oils, gear shift, housing grips, cables and brake cables not limited to covered by AUSSTECH Electric bike warranty. All AUSSTECH e-bike lithium- ion batteries are made under strict and careful workman ship, so damage from power surges, use of deferent charger, normal wear or water damage and improper maintenance will not be covered by exclusive AUSSTECH Electric Bike warranty.
• Any claims under AUSSTECH Electric Bike warranty must be submitted through support team at email@example.com
• Before making warranty claims, we suggest you that you contact our support team as there might be a simple solution for your issue.
• Proof of purchase must be required with any service required with any warranty request made through to AUSSTECH Electric Bikes.
• 12 months frame and motor
• 12 months for lithium battery, handlebar, controller and the charger, After-sales Service
• Man-made damage is not covered by the warranty.
Parts Which Not Covered in Warranty Range
• The user does not follow the "instructions" requirements, maintenance and adjustment, which caused a failure.
• The user self-repair or modification, non-compliance with usage rules, and cause a failure.
• Tear without permission, change the warranty mark and label on body or part.
• Not using the original parts.
• Use electric bike for dangerous performances or riding extreme off road.
• Irresistible natural disasters.
• The failure caused by improper storage or accidental collision.
• Easily wear and tear parts, consumables parts do not belong to "warranty range" Such as tires, steel wires and so on.
• Self-demolition parts which is out of the Instructions scope.
We recommended that you to attach a photocopy of your receipt, showing the date of purchase, to this Warranty certificate and keep for your reference and email this warranty card or send a message to our Facebook page
Managed to easily assemble the bike without any supplied instructions. Overall it works great for the price. Managed to do 26k into headwind and hills and battery hardly moved off full with only a minimum amount of me peddling using assist level 1. Only thing needed are instructions for setting the LCD display riding option. The default setting didn’t suit my riding method and there is 20 menu setting options to tune your ride.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.