Up to 40km
If you want an electric scooter that is meant to traverse across any terrain you may come across; the Bexly 10 is one of the best e-rides you can find.
This e-scooter is meant for high-powered long rides that take you across distances that not many electric rides can.
With the Bexly 10, you can feel not only the electric motor's power, you also get more control with its twin disc brakes in the front and back.
Even if the Bexly 10 is powerful and built with some of the strongest material out there, you can easily fold it up for transporting it when not in use.
With a broader and sturdier deck, the Bexly 10 provides you with more space to stand for comfort and can carry more weight than its predecessors.Power and Control All In Single Electric Scooter
You can imagine yourself riding distances that other electric scooters would be unable to match, and along with these power-driven rides, you get full control when it comes to maneuverability. Make the most out of an electric scooter ride by enjoying the advantages of its braking system, which allows you full control over your speed and provides you with safety.
The Bexly 10 is built perfectly with its battery and motor tucked compactly to ensure the electric scooter is precise in shape and size, allowing it to be ridden comfortably. Within a few seconds, the Bexly 10 can reach faster speeds that most electric rides couldn't.
To top it off, the Bexly 10 comes with a key ignition system that is a perfect safety feature to ensure your electric ride is safe when not in use.
- Experience jumping up to the top speeds Bexly 10’s massive yet compact 1000W battery.
- Rest assured of the safety of your electric scooter as the Bexly 10 comes with a key ignition system.
- The Bexly 10 can eat up the terrain and can even ride over smaller obstacles without you feeling a thing with its 10-inch durable tyres.
- Enjoy longer rides and conserve more energy with its 52V 18.3Ah battery that takes you up to 40km in distance after a single charge.
- Feel the power when riding with the 1000W rear motor that is meant to take you further and faster than most e-rides could.
- With a stronger deck and more durable frame build, the Bexly 10 is capable of handling a weight limit of 120kg.
- Take more control over your speed and maneuverability as the Bexly 10 comes with front and rear disc brakes.
The usage of the Bexly 10 electric scooter should only be done off-road.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
Up to 120KG
0 – 25KM
|Tyre Size||10 inches|
|Suspension||Front and rear Spring
|Lights||Front and Rear LED plus Frame Lighting|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, VOLITON, WIRED, SEGWAY(Go Kart Kit Only) These brands attract a small shipping fee between $50.00 and $149.00
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Our warranty covers limited parts if a defect occurs due to normal and ordinary use of the scooter. Our warranty begins from purchase date and covers certain parts up to 12 months ( please see list below) or a maximum of 1,000km.
BEXLY - 1 year warranty covers
The Scooter Deck
The Kick Stand
Front and Rear Fork Assembly
BEXLY - 6 month warranty covers
Front and Rear Controllers
What is NOT covered under the BEXLY warranty
Handle bar grips
Grip tape on deck
Return and Refund Policy.
It is very unlikely that an entire scooter would need to be exchanged. However in an unlikely event that a part needs exchanging, you will have to send the part back to our warehouse in melbourne for testing & eveluation at your own cost. If the part is deemed faulty we will send you the replacement part free of charge. (please refer to our warranty policy regarding part replacements and warranty duration).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.