52V 18.2Ah / 23Ah
Up to 80km
Bolt Through Off-Road Terrain with Ease
The Bolzzen Dynamo electric scooter is one of the most popular e-scooters you can find on the market and it isn’t just because of its brand, it's because of the premium quality of the ride.
You can't go wrong with the Bolzzen Dynamo e-scooter as these are some of the fastest and best-handling electric rides around.
This Bolzzen scooter boasts a powerful set of Dual 1000W battery-powered motors, combining to a total of 2000W for a greater push.
Easily reach speeds of 25km/h on-road (Australian safety laws) or up to 55km/h when riding off-road or on private property.
An Electric Ride Built for Extreme Performance
With its 10-inch tyres, this electric ride can surely handle different kinds of terrain, and to add more stability, the Bolzzen Dynamo has adjustable front and rear suspensions.
When heading to your destination before riding, you can fold up the Dynamo within seconds and carry or store it for later use.
For your convenience, you get to choose whether to ride using single or dual motors and even select eco and turbo modes for less power consumption or maximum performance.
The Bolzzen is quite the electric ride and it is guaranteed that buying one will change your view on electric scooters and even your life entirely.
- Choose between Eco mode for less power consumption to save battery levels or to run in full power with the turbo mode.
- The Bolzzen Dynamo has suspension on the front and back, which are also adjustable to best suit the way you ride and how it handles.
- Its stable build and a strong frame are made to last almost forever and can carry up to 120kg in weight, more than most compact electric scooters.
- The Bolzzen features electric regenerative braking, allowing it to save and store energy when braking for later use.
- The 10-inch pneumatic tyres on the Bolzzen Dynamo are durable and well-shaped to provide better traction on all surfaces.
With the Bolzzen Dynamo E-scooters high motor wattage, it is recommended to only use it at speeds of 25km/h on-road as going above it would restrict you to riding off-road.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Dual 1000W Motors ( 2000W Combined )
- Limited top speed: 25km/h Australian Law
- Top speed: 55km/h for private property/off road use
- Max. incline: 25 degrees
- Battery type: Dynamo 52V 18.2AH battery; Dynamo Pro LG 52V 23Ah battery
- Travel distance (range): Dynamo 60km; Dynamo Pro 80km
- Number of charging ports: 2
- Charging time: approx. 12 hours (6 hours with fast charger upgrade or two regular chargers)
- Smart power management: short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, double protection from overcharging, double protection from over-discharging, temperature resistance, Undervoltage auto-sleep protection
- Standard power consumption: 2.2kWh per 100km
- Display: LED with mode controls and key riding statistics (speed, distance, battery charge, etc.)
- Tire size: 10 inch
- Tire type: pneumatic (air-filled) in the front and rear
- Weight: 29 KG
- Folded dimensions: 128 CM x 24 CM x 53 CM
- Unfolded dimensions: 128 CM x 24 CM x 127 CM
- Packing dimensions: 134 CM x 34 CM x 62 CM
- Max. load: 135 KG
- Lights: Front: dual white LED lightRear: dual red LED light (with braking alert) Deck: blue dual LED lights
- Brake systems: Dynamo Front: disc brake Rear: disc brake Motor: electric regenerative braking. Dynamo Pro Hydraulic Brakes
- Front: spring
- Rear: spring
- Tires: 10 inch pneumatic (air-filled)
- Water resistance: IP54 (approved for light rain and riding on wet surfaces)
- Folding handlebars
- Fold to lock mechanism – allows the stem to be securely attached to the deck when folded, making carrying easier
- Key lock mechanism – use a key to turn on the ignition on your scooter
- Single/dual motor button switch – dual motor electric scooters can ride either in single or dual motor depending on the preferences of the rider
- Eco/turbo button switch – control the controller power discharge and choose between preserving power or accessing the highest acceleration settings
- Adjustable suspension
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast, and for a limited time the GTR models), OTTO (WA and TAS Only), FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
New Item Claims
In the event that your item is faulty on arrival, please lodge a warranty claim through the provided "Resolution Center".
If the fault or defect is minor and your team is confident in resolving the issue, Bolzzen will supply the required parts as soon as possible.
In the event of any paint defects, you may be eligible for a partial store credit amount, in which you will then be able to pass the savings onto the customer
If the fault or defect is major, please have the item re-packaged and ready for Bolzzen to collect.
Standard Item Claims
eBike Electrical parts & Components:
All Bolzzen eBike electrical parts & components have a 12-month warranty, for all claims lodged in the 12 month warranty period the faulty part(s) must be shipped back to Bolzzen for assessment and a repaired or new part will be shipped as soon as possible.
All Bolzzen eBike frames have a 5-year warranty, for all claims within this period, the eBike/frame must be returned to Bolzzen for assessment.
*Note: Excluded items from warranty are: all wear and tear items including brake disc/pads, cables, chains, tyres, wheels and spokes.
Any items damaged due to misuse/abuse will not be covered in this warranty*
eScooter Electrical parts & Components:
All Bolzzen eScooter electrical parts & components have a 12-month warranty, for all claims lodged in the 12 month warranty period the faulty part(s) must be shipped back to Bolzzen for assessment and a repaired or new part will be shipped as soon as possible.
All Bolzzen eScooter frames have a 2-year warranty, for all claims within this period, the eScooter/frame must be returned to Bolzzen for assessment.
*Note: Excluded items from warranty are: all wear and tear items including brake disc/pads, cables, tyres, and wheels.
Any items damaged due to misuse/abuse will not be covered in this warranty*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.