6.4Ah/230.4Wh HOT SWAPPABLE PANASONIC BATTERY The battery is possibly the most integral part of any electric scooters performance. The battery for the G60 was designed from the ground up to be different and the end result is Pure Genius. First off we teamed up with Panasonic to produce the lightest, most compact Li-ion battery possible. Our partnership with Panasonic ensures your e-Glide G60 comes fitted with industry-leading batteries, that won’t let you down. Next, we designed the battery to be easily removable so that it could be charged both inside and outside the scooter. This means you will have endless flexibility in how you ride and charge your e-Glide G60.
● You can easily take a second battery on your ride, with our e-Glide battery carrying case. This allows you to swap them over on the go and DOUBLE YOUR DISTANCE!
● With the purchase of an extra charger, you can charge both your scooter and extra battery at the same time.
● Charge your battery at work, the gym, at school....practically anywhere!
ARMOURWALL TUBELESS TYRES Getting a flat tyre is a pain and solid tyres lack grip and ride comfort. The 8.5" tubeless Armourwall tyres on the e-Glide G60 are strong and puncture resistant, while giving a premium ride quality that solid tyres just can't deliver. Tubeless tyres also absorb shock better than tyres with tubes. Better shock absorption means a smoother ride with less vibration, and ultimately better control. The Armourwall tyre performance is responsive and grippy in urban environments and effortlessly glides across rougher terrain.
RIDE COMFORT AND CONTROL To effectively use an electric scooter for a daily commute, you need to feel both comfortable and in control. Just like a pair of shoes, different sizes fit different people. That’s why the 420mm wide bars on the G60 can be extended to 500mm with the optional Wide Bar Upgrade Kit, providing a ride comfort solution for every rider. Having too many buttons to control your scooter is not only confusing but can also be dangerous. There are only two buttons on the G60 and they are both located on the ergonomic e-Glide Multi Throttle allowing you to control your speed mode, lights and acceleration all with one hand. To keep you in control of the scooter the ultra bright i-Sight display shows your current speed, mode selected, battery life and can be clearly seen in all lighting conditions.
CLASS-LEADING BRAKING SYSTEM AND POWERFUL MOTOR We know how important it is to be able to trust your brakes, that's why we spent extra time on research and development, perfecting the braking system on the G60. The e-Glide G60 features a low-maintenance, cable pull rear disc brake that means you can apply as little or as much stopping power when needed.
The large 120mm rotor delivers amazing braking performance, bringing you to a quick yet smooth stop within a couple of feet, even from top speed. The quiet 350W motor delivers smooth acceleration and torque. e-Glide's responsive motor performance will have you taking on hills and reaching top speed with ease. The clever thing is, we added a feature, so that every time you pull the brake lever extra power is being sent back to the battery from the regenerative braking built into the G60’s front hub motor.SPECIFICATIONS
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Your e-Glide scooter is covered under a limited 12 month warranty
LIMITS OF WARRANTY:
1. One-year warranty to the main body including Handlebar, Deck, Forks, Motor, Charger and Control Panel.
2. 6 months warranty period for the battery (covers malfunction, but does not cover deterioration of performance)
3. Plastic Decorative Cover, Handlebar Grips, Tyres and Wheels are not covered under any warranty.
4. The warranty will be null and void if:
- The tamper-proof seal in the control panel is broken
- The battery has overheated or been stored at a temperature above or below the recommended parameters
- The scooter or battery is in any way damaged through malice or rough intent
- There is any sign of water ingress into any part of the scooter
- The scooter has not been regularly maintained and serviced
Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. All warranties should go through the retailer where you purchased this product.
my very first electric scooter and its SUPERB. I love riding my eglide from home to UQ St Lucia everyday
Just got my scooter last week and it is super portable and excellent for getting me to work. Love being able to remove the battery and swap out for extra range. Very well made and price is excellent. Highly recommend this scooter
At first it was ridicule but then as I scooted past my friends at 30kms an hour on my E-Glide G60 it quickly turned to jealousy and childlike calls of ‘Can I have a go? Can I have a go?’ I did not let them have a go...
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I obtain a battery for my e-glide 60
You can purchase it directly from us here:
Range on a single battery charge