An additional battery for your e-Glide G60 Electric Scooter. Also includes the e-Glide Battery Carrying Case so you can take a second battery with you on your ride and refuel on the go.
The battery is possibly the most integral part of any electric scooters performance. The battery for the G60 was designed from the ground up to be different and the end result is, well….. Pure Genius.
First off we teamed up with Panasonic (the same company that Tesla chose to make it's batteries) to produce the lightest, most compact Li-ion battery possible. Our partnership with Panasonic ensures your e-Glide G60 comes fitted with industry-leading batteries, that won’t let you down.
Next, we designed the battery to be easily removable so that it could be charged both inside and outside the scooter. This means you will have endless flexibility in how you ride and charge your e-Glide G60.
- You can easily take a second battery on your ride, with our e-Glide battery carrying case. This allows you to swap them over on the go and DOUBLE YOUR DISTANCE!
- With the purchase of an extra charger, you can charge both your scooter and extra battery at the same time.
- Charge your battery at work, the gym, at school....practically anywhere!
- Have an extra battery charging while you ride, no more waiting for your scooter to charge before you can ride again.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Your e-Glide scooter is covered under a limited 12 month warranty
LIMITS OF WARRANTY:
1. One-year warranty to the main body including Handlebar, Deck, Forks, Motor, Charger and Control Panel.
2. 6 months warranty period for the battery (covers malfunction, but does not cover deterioration of performance)
3. Plastic Decorative Cover, Handlebar Grips, Tyres and Wheels are not covered under any warranty.
4. The warranty will be null and void if:
- The tamper-proof seal in the control panel is broken
- The battery has overheated or been stored at a temperature above or below the recommended parameters
- The scooter or battery is in any way damaged through malice or rough intent
- There is any sign of water ingress into any part of the scooter
- The scooter has not been regularly maintained and serviced
Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. All warranties should go through the retailer where you purchased this product.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.