Up to 160km
An Extreme Off-Roading Experience
If you are looking for a more extreme experience, the E-Ozzie Samurai Electric Dirt Bike will give you a whole new meaning to off-roading.
This is not your common electric ride, this beast of an electric dirt bike is capable of performing beyond the limits of an ordinary electric bike.
With a 5500W motor, the E-Ozzie Samurai is capable of pushing you to higher speeds and makes riding on any kind of terrain done easily.
If you want to experience an all-new extreme kind of riding, the E-Ozzie Samurai is just the right electric ride for you.
Take Off-Road Riding To A Whole New Level
When you’re out riding, you will want a ride that lasts and the E-Ozzie Samurai is just right, providing you with a range up to 160km on a full charge.
The 20-inch tyres are large and durable, perfect for providing you the stability you need when riding on any type of terrain.
With the E-Ozzie Samurai’s build, it is more than capable of withstanding extreme riding and can handle a weight capacity of 200kg.
The E-Ozzie electric mountain bike is a perfect combination of power and style, perfect for the adventurous rider.
- Experience the power of the E-Ozzie Samurai provided by the 5500W motor, making reaching higher speeds easy.
- Monitor your riding sessions with the built-in LCD, allowing you to check your speed, battery, and more before, during, and after rides.
- Ride longer than the majority of the electric rides out there with the 72V 60Ah battery, which provides up to 160km in distance on a full charge.
- Enjoy riding in style with the dirt bike setup of this powerful electric mountain bike, which can even be considered an electric motorcycle.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Motor: Special design motor for SAMURAI electric bike D5500. 72V 6000 peak power
- Weight: 57 KGS
- Hill Climbing: 55˚
- Speed: 25km/h - for Australian Law (or Set up to 80-90 km/h for Private Property Use)
- Range: 150-160KM
- Battery: 72V60AH Lithium Tesla Battery Cells 21700/ 60 Ah
- Weight capacity: 200KG
- Display: LCD
- Tyres: Strong double wall bicycle type rim 20” x 80mm, Tire 20”x4”
- Brakes: Special hydraulic brake Denzel LEB with 203 mm rotors (3.5 mm)
- Front Fork: USD-8 FAT, Rear shock DNM RCP-2,
- Charging: 5Ah CHARGE 10 HOURS, 20Ah CHARGE 4 HOURS
- Color: RED/WHITE/BLACK/ORANGE
- Quick removable hall sensor panel
- Sine Wave controller Kelly KLS 7218S with Bluetooth
- Plastic cover set, motorcycle seat, wireless access key with alarm. Cruise control, Analogue brake system, Rear sprocket 80T 219H, Waterproof charger 72V 10Ah
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
E-Ozzie covers its products by a 2-year warranty against manufacturer faults of the frame and with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer faults of the electric parts. Guarantee terms apply.
Once you receive the bike, if you are not completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us within 7 days. The bike must not show any signs of usage, must be in original packing and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Return terms apply.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What We Don't Cover:
- Damage or Failure due to misuse
- Damage caused by failure to service or maintain products
- Damage caused by natural disaster, such as storms or floods
- Wear and Tear from general use over time eg. worn tyres
- Costs & Labour charges involved to install replacement parts
- Shipping Costs to Return Products or Parts to us
Have a question? - Simply contact us.
What Happens When I Have a Warranty Problem?
- Contact a member of our team to assist with diagnosing the problem
- If a manufacturers fault is established we will ship out the replacement part.
- If the fault requires a technician to diagnose, repair or install components we will direct you to one of our dealers, a local bike store or technician for further attention.
Need a Part?
We carry most parts on our products and should you need a replacement, Simply Contact our Support Team for a Quote. Parts will also be available via our website for streamlined ordering in the near future.Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 8 Squadron Rd, Point Cook VIC 3030, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 8 Squadron Rd, Point Cook VIC 3030, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.