Up to 25 km/h
- Average speed: 20 km/hour
- Top speed : 25 km/hour
- Battery charge time : 7 hours
- Battery lifetime : up to 60 minutes
- Powerful lithium battery ( 40 Ah ) : rechargeable
- Voltage: 36v
- High efficiency electric motor: 1800 W
- Rotation rate : 5000 rmp
- Flying Foil : Full carbon ( patent on design )
- Wireless waterproof controller: R/F type.
- Safety control system: magnetic blow-out switch
- Board Size: 210 x 70 x 20cm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide
- Gripsport, Kristall, Overide, Progear, Vamos, E-Ozzie, Eurowheel, Ryder, Power-ped, Rayvolt, Ezriderz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Epic Skateboards come with a 6 month manufactures warranty and E-Ride Solutions are here to help you with any questions for the life of the board. We are here to help with any questions or concerns but have a no refund policy in case you change your mind on your purchase so consider carefully to get the board that is right for you before making a purchase. Any issues will be addressed as soon as possible and in Australia services, replacement parts and repairs are done in the Gold Coast workshop normally on the same day. If replacement parts need to be delivered it normally takes 2-4 days in QLD, NSW and VIC and 3-7 days to the rest of Australia. Manufactures warranty does not include misuse, neglect, battery short circuit or wear and tear of your electric skateboard. Battery misuse or neglect void warranty so make sure your battery is cared for correctly by following these steps
1. Make sure that your Epic Skateboard is fully charged prior to initial use. The first charge will take around 3 hours for 36 volt 7ah batteries and up to 10 hours for the 36 volt 20ah batteries. Wait for the red light on the charger to go green before unplugging.
2. Always charge your Epic Skateboard after every use.
3. Epic Skateboards chargers do stop charging when the battery is fully charged but for safety reasons DO NOT leave your Epic Skateboard plugged in for more than 24 hours.
4. Should you wish to store your Epic Skateboard, charge it beforehand and make sure to charge once every 14 days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.