*DEMO BIKE AVAILABLE IN BRIBIE ISLAND WITH HUGE DISCOUNT*
Dominate the Path with this Super Electric Ride
It’s time for the other electric bikes to make way for this one-of-a-kind superpowered beast, the Eurowheel Superhero Electric Vintage Bike.
Powered by a 48V 250W BAFANG hub motor, this e-bike can easily take you up to 25km/h for moderate rides or speeds up to 30km/h when off-road.
This electric bike is equipped with one of the biggest 48V 30Ah batteries around that’s built inside the tank and can last up to 180km on a full charge.
The Eurowheel Superhero Electric Vintage Bike is the only bike of its type in Australia and you won’t find anything else like it.
A Vintage Ride with Modern Performance
Inspired by scrambler motorcycles, this vintage ride has eye-catching color schemes and features a modern LCD that looks perfect with its classic lights.
Feel the stability and control when riding thanks to this electric ride’s 24-inch fat tyres and MOZO heavy-duty hydraulic suspension system.
Featuring a half-hand throttle, you can easily control the acceleration of this electric vintage bike with the utmost comfort.
Not only do you get a vintage ride with excellent performance, but you also get the pleasure of enjoying amazing rides in comfort.
- The Eurowheel Superhero Electric Vintage Bike features SHIMANO Tourney 7 gears for better control over your riding experience.
- Easily accelerate up to moderate speeds of up to 25km/h while maintaining perfect stability with this electric ride’s build.
- Feel comfort on any terrain you ride across with the Logan 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes and the MOZO Heavy-duty hydraulic suspension system.
- No electric bike is complete without the right lights and this vintage one comes with its retro front, rear, and turning lights.
- Experience the real way a scrambler-type electric bike should be with the 24-inch fat tyres for the best stability.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Frame" Alloy
- Suspension: MOZO Heavy-duty hydraulic suspension fork; rear dual hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Tyres: INNOVA 24"x4" fat tyres
- Battery: 48V 30Ah Samsung lithium battery
- Motor: 48V 250W BAFANG rear Hub motor
- Display: UKC1 Colorful LCD display with 5 level PAS
- Brakes: Logan 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes E600 right hand front brake and left hand rear brake.
- Gears: SHIMANO Tourney 7 gears
- Speed: 25km/h with throttle & PAS
- Range: 180km with PAS
- Chain: KMC anti-rust chain
- Light: Retro front LED light with horn. LED rear light/break light/ turning light
- Half hand throttle
- English manual UKC1 Manual
- EN15194 certification
- 12 Months warranty on all components
- Packing size: 162x30x85
- N.W: 50kg
- G.W: 55kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
My husband loves everything about this bike. He is very happy
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.