Whats better than using solar power to charge your EV? Using solar power to heat your hot water too!!
This bundle includes Australia's favorite EV charger, the Myenergi Zappi, and the Myenergi Eddi energy redirector. Not only will Zappi charge your car way faster than the device supplied with your car, it will also guarantee that all power used to charge is taken from your solar or wind generation. The Eddi will do this for your electric hot water heater too. When not charging your car the Eddi will take solar energy usually exported to the grid and use this to power your hot water. Now you can not only charge your car for free but have free hot water too!!
Included in the bundle is:
- Myenergi Zappi V2 7kW Single Phase Untethered Car Charger (available in black or white)
- Myenergi Eddi Energi Redirector v1.0
Essentially, this bundle will guarantee that you will self-consume all of your self-generated energy rather than sell back to the grid for a pittance.
The Zappi in the bundle is an untethered model which means there is no charging cable attached and you will require a separate charging cable to use it. Some customers prefer this as it is tidier and allows flexibility if there are type 1 and type 2 EVs to consider.
Installation and Operation manual can be found here - Download Zappi V2 Manual
Features and Benefits
- Programmable timer function
- Dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility
- Charge and event logging
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- Integral cable holster
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- RCM Compliant
- 3 year warranty
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Elegant and beautiful design
- Compatible with all makes and model of EVs on the market (yes even Tesla) the EVSE / charger is suited to both domestic and commercial locations.
- NOTE: For use with either a Type 2 to Type 2 OR Type 2 to Type 1 charging cable
- Enclosure dimensions: 439 x 282 x 122mm
- Protection Degree: IP65 weatherproof
- Max current: 32A
- Enclosure material: ASA
- Operating temperature: -25C to +40C
- Rated power: 7kW (1-ph)
- Supply: 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: 3W
- Wireless interface: 868 MHz (proprietary protocol) for wireless sensor and remote monitoring options
- Grid current sensor: 100A max. primary current, 16mm max. cable diameter
- Cable entry: rear, bottom or side
- Economy tariff sense: Input 230V AC sensing (4.0kV isolated)
- Earth leakage protection integral: 30mA Type A RCD (EN 61008) + 6mA DC protection (EN 62955)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Refund And Returns Policy
A decision to return a product can be made within 7 days of the receipt date, as denoted by tracking information. Evolution must first be contacted to validate the return request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product must then be returned to EVolution Australia within 10 business days of your return request being accepted. Any costs associated with the return shipping of the product must be borne by the customer.
The item must be returned unmarked, in working order, in original packaging and re-saleable. Note a restocking and handling fee may apply depending on the item.
If the return is for a repair and the product is an EVolution branded item, we will direct you to return it back to a specified Evolution address for service, else we may direct you to the appropriate manufacturer. Items under warranty will also follow the same process. The customer, however, is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with the faulty products back to EVolution.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.