This product was developed after many years of hearing our customers telling us what they would have liked their equipment to be better at doing as well.
What we have improved:
- Fit in even the smallest car boots!
- Light enough to easily lift by almost anyone to avoid the hassle of boot hoists!
- An electric wheelchair that is just as compact and convenient as a manual one.
- Be able to fold as easy as a manual wheelchair in seconds without having to bend over.
- You no longer have to worry about your wheelchair running out of battery. You can simply switch off the joystick and your electric wheelchair can self-propel or be pushed with comfortable handlebars and feel as light as a manual wheelchair!
- Smooth, compact and comfortable enough to be converted to a chair at packed restaurants and theatres.
You can easily manoeuvre between tables, all you need to do is remove the seat of your choice and sit wherever you’d like
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Unfolded size: 99*53*91CM
- Folded size: 80*34*73CM
- Front Wheel: 7''
- Rear Wheel: 17.5''
- Driving model: Electronic (Brushless Motor) Battery:10AH*1
- N.W.: 23kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.