Looking for a new bike rack? For a limited time only, receive up to $150 cashback when you purchase any GripSport bike rack from us. Simply buy your rack in-store or online, claim your cashback offer with GripSport here
~ Hurry offer ends May 31st 2020
The World’s best bike carrier system is now even tougher… and it’s even easier to use too. Our new GS2 bike rack* will carry your bikes wherever you want to take them… whether that’s across town for a weekend social ride, or across continents for that ultimate adventure and it will care for those bikes every inch of the way so you can focus on your ride rather than worrying about “getting there”.
Why are we so confident? It’s because we design them ourselves, make them ourselves and then test the bejesus out of them on our in-house test bed which simulates the toughest conditions your adventures could ever throw at them.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike carrier system ever.
- Fits to vehicle tow bars. Either a std 75mm wide tongue OR a 50mm square hitch receiver (depending on the “hitch” you choose).
- Fit or remove entire rack from tow bar in seconds.
- Designed especially for vehicles with upward swinging rear doors etc.
- Fingertip-light tilt function for easy and instant access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles.
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Set carrier height high or low to suit off-road or urban driving.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes.
- Fits tyres up to 3″ wide. Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) are available.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Bikes are held completely secure without any clashing.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. No more struggling to load different size bikes.
- Fold down centre post for fast & simple loading and unloading of bikes.
- Super strong steel construction for long term durability.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 18kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch)
- You can not tow a trailer while the actual bike rack is fitted to your vehicle, but the “tongue” hitch should allow you to tow a trailer while that is still fitted to your tow bar tongue. However, we can’t know about every possible trailer coupling setup and your ability to tow (while the hitch is still on your tongue), depends entirely on the clearance between your trailer coupling and our hitch once the trailer is sitting on the tow ball. Therefore we recommend you check that clearance before taking off with a trailer hooked up.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck that’s “accidental damage”, which is your fault and means you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
Wear And Tear is not covered by warranty. This is because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually.
Faulty Workmanship or Materials is 100% our responsibility though. If our product breaks and you think it’s our fault, all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Like we said… simple, right?
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.