350W x 2
Introducing the IGNITE Cruiser e-skateboard.
This surf inspired cruiser is our smallest, most portable skateboard. Perfect for weekend cruising and carving, this board will take you where you want to go with ease and style.
The rear kick-tail capable of popping off any small curbs and lips you encounter. Whether you’re on your way to school, work or just going for a cruise, this board has you covered.
The Cruiser is fitted with Powerful dual 350W Hub-Drive Brushless motors, which deliver a top speed of up to 25KM/H and distances of up to 12km.
- Max Speed: Low setting 15km/h ; Medium Setting 20km/h; High Setting 25 km/h
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Dimensions: L820 x W260 x H160 mm
- Battery: 4.4 Ah Samsung Cell
- Charging time: -4hours
- Motor 75mm Hub Motor 350W*2
- Wheels: Polyurethane Dia75 x W51 mm
- Remote: 14m Dis tance 2.4GHZ 2 hours charging time
- Weight: Net Weight 6kg; Gross weight 7.9kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
12 Months Warranty
Faults and Warranty Claims
Ride Ignite warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If an item arrives that is missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you're happy with. For example we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components
- Suggest a method of self repair (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Arrange a repair by a local tradesperson in your area (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer a partial or full store credit voucher or refund
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Damage occuring during your own handling and transportation of goods from a Click & Collect pick up location
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.