The Incontro Sports EZ Version 8 Tour Push Buggy is a top of the range Push Buggy.
With its light weight and compact design, it comes fully featured to provide any Golfer with maximum enjoyment on the Golf Course. It folds down to a compact size when not in use to fit in your Car with ease to maximise your storage space at home or away. This Buggy comes fully loaded with all the Accessories including, Umbrella Holder,Drink Holder, Mobile Phone Holder, Rear carry bag with built in Cooler section, Scorecard, Pencil, Tee & Ball Marker Holders.
Australian Golf Equipment is proud to announce that we have been chosen by Incontro USA International as the only official Australian distributor of their EZ Version 8 model. Our EZ Version 8 model is easily distinguished as the genuine article by the patented Automatic Adjusting Top Bag Support that suits all Golf Bags thus eliminating the need for straps.
In addition, our EZ Version 8 model is fitted with the refined top handle design which includes a built in Mobile Phone holder, Tee and Ball Marker Holders all easily identified by the motion images below.
- xtremely Strong Aluminium Frame
- Light weight and compact design – 8.7 KG
- Wide Rear Wheel Track for stability and easy pushing
- Suits/Fits any Golf Bag (Including Stand Bags)
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 78 cm x 43 cm x 36 cm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 8.7 KG
- Fully Automatic Locking Top Bag Support
- Fully Adjustable Lower Bag Support Straps
- Large Rear Mounted Cooler Bag
- Convenient Sand Bucket Holder Hook
- Drink Holder
- Umbrella Holder
- Umbrella Holder Storage Clip
- Mobile Phone Holder
- Top Handle mounted Mesh Carry Bag included
- Top Handle Console with auto opening lid
- Large Rear Mounted Carry Bag included with storage + Cooler pocket
- Simple to use foot operated Park Brake
- Soft touch & ergonomic handle design
- Height adjustable handle
- Scorecard holder
- Pencil Holder
- Golf Tee Holders x 7
- Golf Ball Marker Magnetic holder x 1
- Simple and easy to use.
- Fast folding
- Ideal for storage and transportation with a lightweight and compact design
- Great Buggy for golfers of all ages
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Australian Golf Equipment Products Warranty
All Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd products are backed by the Australian Manufacturer’s Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law. In the unlikely event that your Golf Product develops a problem simply email email@example.com or call us on 03 5924 6056. Our National Customer Service Team will attend to your concerns with a minimum of delay.
The Warranty is given by Australian Golf Equipment Distributor of the Incontro Sports Product ranges and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy Range.
The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the purchase receipt of the Golf Buggy.
The Warranty is fully transferable to all owners of the Buggy as long as they are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- Incontro Sports EZ Version 8 Golf Buggy – 1 year from date of purchase
- Incontro Sports 11.5 V3 Golf Buggy – 1 year from date of purchase
- Vilineke 360 Golf Push Buggy– 1 year from date of purchase
To receive our exclusive extended warranty simply- follow the instructions provided with your delivery to register your buggy warranty.
In the unlikely event that you need to make a Warranty Claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number in a safe place.
All Incontro Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use, if you require any further detailed information on our warranty exclusions please contact us directly and we will endeavour to answer your questions
Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Australian Golf Equipment Warranty Policy.
- Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy or Accessories.
- Failing to operate the Buggy, and or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy
- Accidental damage
- Damage or fault caused to Buggy, or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
- Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
- Operation of the Buggy, or Accessories after a defect is known
- Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc
- Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd.
- Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy carried out by anyone not authorized by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd.
- Damage caused to the Buggy & Accessories by being rolled over
- Damage being caused to the Buggy & Accessories through letting the buggy roll down hills unattended
- Damage to the Buggy & Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
- Damage or fault due to Buggy & Accessories being stolen
- Buggy & Accessories not being used in country it was purchased
- Damage or defects to the Buggy & Accessories as a result of the attachment of battery powered electric wheels
- Damage caused by use of the Buggy & Accessories being used outside the intended purpose Buggy & Accessories were designed for
- Warranty does not cover Incontro Sports Products being used for commercial purposes and or hire
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above conditions apply, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be covered by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.