UP TO 140km
2 x 1200W
The Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 is a high speed electric scooter suitable for any terrain and designed for the ultimate on or off road experience. With motorcycle grade inverted hydraulic front shock absorbers and rear spring brake, including two powerful brushless 1200W motors in combination with two 40A controllers, deliver a peak output of 5400W and climb up to 45% inclines with ease.
The display and controllers are manufactured by Minimotors, the makers of the Dualtron Thunder. The perfect components to control this 5000W electric scooter.
HOVER ON IMAGE TO ZOOM
HOVER ON IMAGE TO ZOOM
|Max Range||140 Kms (EcoMode)/90Kms (Dual-DriveMode)|
|Max Speed||90 Kms Offroad Set to 25 km/hr for Australian law|
|Charging||14-17h, 9 hours with two chargers, or 6 hours with the 6A fast charger|
|Motor||Two 1200 W hub motors, with a combined peak output of 5400W|
|Brake||Front and Rear Hydraulic Brake + Electronic Brake|
|Shock Absorber||Front Hydraulic and Rear Spring Shock Absorber|
|Tire||11 inch Front and Back Tubeless Pneumatic Tires|
|Dimensions||1210 x 625 x 1250mm|
|Folded Scooter Dimensions||1500x270x470mm|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Your Kaabo scooter is covered under a limited 12 month warranty
LIMITS OF WARRANTY:
1. One-year warranty to the main body including Handlebar, Deck, Forks, Motor, Charger and Control Panel.
2. 6 months warranty period for the battery (covers malfunction, but does not cover deterioration of performance)
3. Plastic Decorative Cover, Handlebar Grips, Tyres and Wheels are not covered under any warranty.
4. The warranty will be null and void if:
- The tamper-proof seal in the control panel is broken
- The battery has overheated or been stored at a temperature above or below the recommended parameters
- The scooter or battery is in any way damaged through malice or rough intent
- There is any sign of water ingress into any part of the scooter
- The scooter has not been regularly maintained and serviced
Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. All warranties should go through the retailer where you purchased this product.
This thing is amazing. I cant believe how powerful it is and how much fun I'm having on it. Its sturdy and solid. Even at high speeds, I feel in full control. I've had a few scooters before this one and none of them compare.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.