The new C20 represents a quantum leap forward in safety and protection for commuters whose focus is getting from A-to-B.
The C20 is a robust, waterproof, and fashionable smart helmet that is simple-to-use, comfortable, and packed full of genuinely useful smart tech.
- Increase Road Visibility: LIVALL’s C20 incorporates powerful LED lights at the back of the helmet. Its light comes in three modes (Flashing Light, Fast Flashing Light, Tidal Light) to make it easier for incoming drivers to spot you.
- Smart Lights: Perfect for all bike riders and commuters, this helmet lets you set up its smart lights to automatically turn on during dark conditions.
- Brake Warning Light: If you are about to stop or change directions, the automatic brake warning lights will illuminate for 3 seconds to alert drivers around you.
- Fall Detection & SOS Alarm: In the event that the helmet detects a sudden change in your motion or when no movement is detected, it will begin a 90-second countdown. If you are okay and unharmed, simply swipe the alarm off on your smartphone to cancel the SOS. Otherwise, when the timer runs out, a text message will be sent to your emergency contacts (which you can set up in the app) automatically. The SMS message will contain a GPS positioning link to show your location on a map.
- Auto-Off Function: To ensure maximum battery life, the LIVALL C20 Commuter Smart Helmet automatically turns off after 15 minutes of inactivity or when disconnected from your phone.
- Robust Design: Thanks to its IPX4 rating, you do not need to worry about this helmet getting splashed or soaked in sweat. It is also made from rigid EPS and PC materials for added durability.
- Battery Performance: It uses a 455mAh Lithium-Ion battery type to deliver up to 36 hours of running time in just 3 hours of charging through the magnetic USB port.
- Fit for Everyone: The LIVALL C20 Commuter Smart Helmet is crafted to fit a range of head shapes and sizes.
- Portable and Lightweight: The helmet weighs only 380gms, making it easy to wear, carry, and store.
- Compatible Systems: This commuter helmet is compatible with Strava, iHealth, and Siri through the LIVALL riding app (download required).
Battery Type: Lithium Ion (Li-ion)
Battery Capacity: 455 mAh
Battery Life: Up to 36 hours
Charge Time: 3 hours
Charging Method: USB
IP Rating: IPX4
Splash Resistant: Yes
Sweat Resistant: Yes
LED Indicator: Yes
Product Width: 22.4 cm
Product Depth: 16 cm
Product Height: 28.2 cm
Product Weight: 0.38 kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.