UP TO 80km
This is the best value for money off-road e-bike on the market today. If you want a stylish commuter and a serious off roader this is for you. The Powerider Thunder 29er Hardtail is loaded with extras normally found on more expensive models. The BEWO Brushless motor and Samsung lithium battery provide the smooth power to take you where you want to go and the hydraulic disc breaks will provide the stopping power.
- Wheel diameter: 29er
- Weight (including battery): 23.3kg
- Frame: alloy 6061, TIG welded,size:19″ (483mm) & 17”(431mm)
- Frame color: Matt Black with Lime Green/ Grey/ Orange Highlights, Black Fork
- Suspension fork: SR Suntour Sf15-XCR DS HLO-Lock
- Rear derailleur / gear shifter: SHIMANO ACERA Rear9 Speeds, RD-M592/SL-M3000-9R
- Freewheel: SHIMANO CS-HG30-9, 11-32T
- Motor: BEWO Brushless 36V/350W Middle Crank Motor(Restricted to 250w) 3rd Gen.
- Battery type: SAMSUNG Lithium battery 36V/14AH, 500WH, Frame Type
- Crank set: BB Integrated in Mid- Motor, 44T Chain Ring XD170MM Cranks
- Rims: 29x14Gx36H, Alloy Double Wall,Full Black.
- Spokes: 45# Black Spokes, with Brass Nipple
- Brakes (front and rear): TEKTRO Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Black, 180/160mm Discs
- Handlebar: Alloy Low-Rised Handlebar, with Width 680mm
- Hub: KT Alloy Hub with Quick Release
- Stem: Alloy Threadless Stem, Height 40mm
- Saddle: VELO 3135
- Seat post: Alloy, with Clamp, 30.8×2.2Tx300mm
- Tyres: 29″x2.25, black, A/V, Schwalbe Smart Sam
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We offer 12 months limited warranty on frame, motor, battery and all other electric parts from the date of purchase against faults arising due to defects in manufacture or materials, we warrant that our electric bicycles are free from manufacturer defects and we agree to replace or repair any part that proves to be defective at our discretion during the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, abuse, overload, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, or accident or collision. Warranty does not cover lack of regular maintenance, (examples include non adjustment of bolts and nuts, lack of adjustment for chain and derailleur, lack of greasing bearings). Warranty do not covered items which may need replacement due to normal wear and tear (tyres, bulbs, seats, handgrips, brake pads, fuses, bearings, cables etc.)
In the event of a fault of a part or product, the customer is responsible for transport costs of any defective item back to the retailer. We will then have our warranty team examine and test the fault and replace or repair (at our discretion) any item deemed to be faulty. The buyer is responsible for all postage costs of returning any faulty item back to us, and we the cover the return postage costs back to the buyer. If the item cannot be repaired or exchanged, any refund provided will be excluding postage costs. Please ensure the item is properly assembled and all bolts and nuts are tighten before use, and that all parts are functioning correctly.
If you have any issues, please contact us and we will resolve them as quickly as possible. The bikes come in the carton and are approximately 90% assembled. If you do not have the technical/mechanical capacity or knowledge to appropriately assemble the bike, please ensure you use a qualified bicycle mechanic to complete the task for you.
Rides very smooth also u can go longer on a full battery do not hear the motor going when grinding. easy to maintain the frame of the bike is light weight and easy to carry. battery last a long time, does not take long for the battery to charge.
I am 65 with bad knees looking for a way to exercise my knees without sweating too much in Queensland. I enjoy getting out and do more riding now. We do local rides and rail trails for which it is great. Not a full on mountain bike it is hard tail and gearing is a bit tall for crazy trail climbs. Great all round mid drive bike at a good price.
After researching late model Ebikes, settled on the Powerider Thunder. The combination of impressive riding range, quality components and top rate after sales service made my choice easy.
love this! making this decision took me a bit longer but i don't regret it :)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.