UP TO 70kms
The nimble, agile, practical but comfortable bike that will take you from A to B, effortlessly. With suspension forks, reliable & low profile internal Shimano 7 speed and electric pedal assist, you'll cruise through every trip comfortably, and smoothly.
- Mid-Drive Systems are excellent for out-putting big amounts of torque, applicable for everyday commuting, climbing hills and powering through unfavourable terrain. Instead of individually powering the front or rear wheel through a single-speed conventional hub motor, the highly acclaimed Bafang MAX-01 allows you to take advantage of the bike's drivetrain, and sends power through the gearing to efficiently amplify your power seamlessly.
- More predictable control and speed
- Equal Weight Distribution (Fitted in the middle)
- Better power efficiency
- With a large backlit Bafang LCD Display and built-in controller, you'll be able to see your speed, trip stats (max speed, average speed, trip total and odometer), current power assist & battery charge. You get 5 levels of power assist, with the higher number providing more motor assistance during pedals
- A great electric bike needs a great battery to work. The E-Cology comes with a big 36v 2900mAh Panasonic cell to keep you going and going. Safety tested to strict international standards and comes with intelligent protection board for longevity and durability.
- Through co-operation with Central South University Aluminium Alloy Research Institute, the X6 frame (aviation-grade) is developed using the composition of the stiffest aluminium alloy to bring you the lightest, highest quality and top-tier reliability Aluminium Alloy frames.
- Better reliability & strength through increased resistance to deformation and stretching
- Revolutionary Lighter Frames as frames are stiffer, creating thinner and lighter aluminium alloy tubes
- Highest strength rating resulting in less resistance to fatigue
- Maintaining your bike has never been easier, with the Shimano 7-Speed Nexus Internal Hub. No large derailleurs hanging from the side, and all parts responsible for shifting are completely sealed inside a sturdy Shimano hub, protected from outside elements or any damage.
- Changing gears is a cinch with our Shimano RevoShifter. Simply twist up or down in motion for a quick downshift or upshift.
- Stopping is absolutely paramount to any rider. That's why we've equipped the E-Cology with quality Tektro Alloy Forged V-Brakes instead of standard U-Brake/Caliper Brakes for excellent stopping power.
- You'll be able to chew up bumpy and uneven terrain with ease on the Surge's suspension forks. Don't settle for standard forks, you'll be in for a uncomfortable and bumpy ride!
Road Legal & Compliance Tested
Don't settle for kits to modify your bike - buy a factory legal electric trike with no hassles. Our PAS (Pedal Assist System) is completely road legal, safety tested and is limited to a max speed of 25km/h.
All components are seamlessly integrated, appropriately slotted frame to accommodate wiring.
|Frame||Alloy X6 700C × 460mm HT:?50*?44*150mm Width:130mm RC:506mm|
|Handlebars||Zoom Alloy W:610mm 33°?25.4|
|Right Shifter||Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter SL-7S31|
|Suspension Fork||SR-Suntour NEX-HLO-P, Front Suspension Pre-Load Adjustable Coil, 700C 28.6 x 25.4 x 170mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M370-SGS 9-SP Index|
|Rear Inner 7sp Hub||Shimano Nexus 7-Speed Internal Hub,SG-C3000-7R, 36H, For Roller Brake, 130 x 182MM, Black|
|Brakes||Tektro Forged Alloy V brakes L:110mm|
|Brake Lever||Tektro Alloy V Brake Levers|
|Mudguard||PVC Mudguards, Front & Rear|
|Front Hub||Joytech Alloy Quick Release 14G × 36H M9 × 100 × 108mm x 115mm|
|Rear Hub||Quando Alloy One Piece Forged with Disc Brake Mount and Quick Release. 14G × 36H M10 × 135 × 145mm 9 SP|
|Kick Stand||Alloy with Plastic end cap|
|Pedal||VP Trecking/Urban Pedals. Alloy Body, PP Cage, Cro-Mo Axle, 9/16?|
|Grip||Velo Kraton L?135mm Kraton black/Gel grey VLP-35 plug EN71-3 CPSIA|
|Saddle||Velo Comfort Double Density, Chromoly Rails, ArcTech Zone Cut Out|
|Chain Wheel & Crank-set||Bafang 1/8" x 38T Chainwheel, Alloy 170mm Cranks|
|Chain||KMC 1/2? × 1/8? × 108L 7-Sp|
|Wheels||Alloy Rims, Steel QRF Hubs, 26 x 2.125 Tyres|
|Tyre||Kenda Kahn K-935 Reflex tyre, 700C × 35C 30TPI A/V, with K-Shield puncture protection layer|
|Rim||Alloy Matte Black with CNC sidewalls, 700C × 1.5" × 14G × 36H A/V|
|Seat Post||Alloy X6 700C × 460mm HT:?50*?44*150mm Width:130mm RC:506mm|
|Head Set||Steel BED?25.4 ×?44 ×?30mm H=20.7 10Pcs.|
|Stem||Kalloy Alloy Adjustable stem ?25.4×180mm E=90mm ?25.4 -10?50°|
|Rack||Alloy Rear Rack H=367mm L=230mm|
|Rack||Alloy Rear Rack H=367mm L=230mm|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame and fork & 12 month warranty on electrical components|
|Carton Size||146 x 23 x 94 (L x W x H, cm)|
|Bell||Nuvo Allo & Plastic Bell|
|Motor||Bafang MAX-01 Drive System. 36V/250W, Limit 25km/h, CL:49mm, With controller, With battery communication, AU. Complies to EN 15194:2009+A1, Annex C. EN 14766:2005. EN14764:2005|
|Display||Bafang LCD Display, DC 36V, 0-5 Modes, UART communication, With Walk Boost and light switch|
|Battery||Phylion 36V/11.6Ah, Panasonic 2900mAh cell, With Intelligent protection board,With communication, AU. Tested to UN recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods, manual of tests and criteria. Part 111, sub-section 38.3, Rev. 5|
FREE PHONE HOLDER WITH EACH PURCHASE: For more information on this and install instructions please visit:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A FAULTY PRODUCT?
If you’ve got any warranty issues, the quickest and easiest way is to get it resolved is to send an email to email@example.com with a description of the issue and photos of the affected part.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Very Enjoyable Bike
This is a casual and practical everyday riding bike. I enjoy riding it everywhere. Defiantly recommend!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Please advise what is the frame size/ What size rider does the bike suit?
This bike is a 46cm frame, suitable really for anyone up to just under 6ft.
Do these bikes come fully assembled?
All Progear Bikes come 80% assembled in the box. We’ve taken care of all the nitty gritty work in setting up the bike to make sure it runs smoothly, so that when the bike gets to you, all that’s required is a few simple steps using simple tools. Bikes come with assembly instructions.
If you don't feel comfortable assembling the bike any local bike store can assemble for you.