36V/11.6Ah or 36/14.5Ah
UP TO 80kms
Introducing the HyperSonic electric mountain bike by Smartmotion. The HyperSonic is Smartmotion’s first full suspension mid-drive eBike, which gives you a plush ride, allowing you to attack the track and glide over bumps.
Give gravity a run for its money this year, with our new HyperSonic!
- FRAME: 27.5” low step soft tail 6061 aluminium, 120mm travel, medium or large.
- FORK: SR Suntour XCR32 AIR with 120mm travel, through axle, rebound and lockout adjustment.
- SHOCK: Rockshox Monarch RL 165x38mm with rebound lockout.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: Alloy 780×31.8mm 9 degree rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 31.6x350mm alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro M500 hydraulic with 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 36 narrow wide alloy, 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: 11-36T Shimano HG50.
- HUBS: Novatec sealed bearing, 15mm through axles.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex MD35 with eyeletes.
- TIRE: Schwable Smart Sam 27.5×2.6″.
- BATTERY: Samsung 36V 11.6Ah, optional 36V 14.5Ah.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 to 6 hours
- DISTANCE: 60 to 80 km depending on power assistance used
- CHAIN GUIDE: Smartmotion CNC hard anodised alloy backplate, durable plastic cages and pully wheel.
- MOTOR: Bafang Mac Drive 250 Watt.
OPERATION: Torque sensor including cadence sensor and throttle.
- DEREAILLUER: Deore RD-M610 derailluer and shifter
FREE PHONE HOLDER WITH EACH PURCHASE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All are brands are free shipping
- Gripsport, Kush, Overide, Progear, Vamos, E-Ozzie, Eurowheel, Ryder, Power-ped, Rayvolt, Ezriderz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
Having ridden a number of so called “Big Name” eMTBs in Bike Park Wales and the Forest of Dean in the UK last year, I can assure you that the HyperSonic is up there with the best of them. In fact from a reliability perspective the 250W Bafang motor outshines comparable offerings from a number of other eBike motor manufacturers starting with the same letter.
Have had my HyperSonic for over just on six months now and all I can say is that it performs on par with many of the higher spec offerings from the better known brand manufacturers which I have ridden (and at a more reasonable price). Indeed, one retailer of one of the largest eMTB and MTB brands where I got an external 100mm dropper post installed says that there is nothing to complain about regarding the quality of the components the HyperSonic comes with. All good stuff. While it has its limitations in steep downhill runs and drop offs, which is where I use my Giant Glory DH racer, the HyperSonic is a solid and dependable all round XC eMTB at a great price. Highly recommended with a very good support infrastructure.
I Took a mates HyperSonic dual suspension for a ride on my home tracks and love it, I live backing on to state forest that has about 12km of good mtb trails and another 20km of stuff too hard for regular once a week riders like me. I explored tracks I wouldn’t have been game to if I had to do all the pedaling. Electric assist was very smooth and intuitive. I was still working hard but could do 10km/h up hills I’d normally have to get off and push. This bike will open up so many more riding opportunities without upsetting the locals (I’m selling my dirt bike to buy the ebike).
I am really happy with my purchase and am loving every minute of riding time on this Beast of a bike, Will be going out bush with it in June sometime so I’ll let you know how It goes, but I have no doubt it,ll be a blast!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.