UP TO 80kms
Introducing the HyperSonic electric mountain bike by Smartmotion. The HyperSonic is Smartmotion’s first full suspension mid-drive eBike, which gives you a plush ride, allowing you to attack the track and glide over bumps.
Give gravity a run for its money this year, with our new HyperSonic!
- FRAME: 27.5” low step soft tail 6061 aluminium, 120mm travel, medium or large.
- FORK: SR Suntour XCR32 AIR with 120mm travel, through axle, rebound and lockout adjustment.
- SHOCK: Rockshox Monarch RL 165x38mm with rebound lockout.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: Alloy 780×31.8mm 9 degree rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 31.6x350mm alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro M500 hydraulic with 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 36 narrow wide alloy, 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: 11-36T Shimano HG50.
- HUBS: Novatec sealed bearing, 15mm through axles.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex MD35 with eyeletes.
- TIRE: Schwable Smart Sam 27.5×2.6″.
- BATTERY: Samsung 36V 11.6Ah, optional 36V 14.5Ah.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 to 6 hours
- DISTANCE: 60 to 80 km depending on power assistance used
- CHAIN GUIDE: Smartmotion CNC hard anodised alloy backplate, durable plastic cages and pully wheel.
- MOTOR: Bafang Mac Drive 250 Watt.
OPERATION: Torque sensor including cadence sensor and throttle.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
I Took a mates HyperSonic dual suspension for a ride on my home tracks and love it, I live backing on to state forest that has about 12km of good mtb trails and another 20km of stuff too hard for regular once a week riders like me. I explored tracks I wouldn’t have been game to if I had to do all the pedaling. Electric assist was very smooth and intuitive. I was still working hard but could do 10km/h up hills I’d normally have to get off and push. This bike will open up so many more riding opportunities without upsetting the locals (I’m selling my dirt bike to buy the ebike).
I am really happy with my purchase and am loving every minute of riding time on this Beast of a bike, Will be going out bush with it in June sometime so I’ll let you know how It goes, but I have no doubt it,ll be a blast!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.