UP TO 40KM
The Pacer GT redefines smooth. All the commuting features of the popular Pacer, with a silent, silky smooth ride.
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated battery and LCD. Small or Large size
- FORK: Alloy head shock.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x680mm 15 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 31.6x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Magura MT4E hydraulic with 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: Gates 60T 5 bolt belt drive.
- BELT: Gates CDX 125T Belt.
- REAR HUB: Alfine
- FRONT HUB: Novatec D341SB sealed.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex MD35 with eyelets and wide reflective decals.
- TYRE: Schwalbe 27.5×2.0 Big ben with reflective strip.
- MUDGUARD: Full size alloy guards.
- MOTOR: Bafang Mid Drive 250watt with torque and cadence sensors.
- SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.VZZ LIGHT SYSTEM: Front integrated flood strip. Rear integrated LED strips. Front ROXIM LED.
- BATTERY: Panasonic 36V 14.5ah.
SPOKES: Black Stainless.
DISPLAY: Full colour LCD in top tube. 5 Levels assist.
Handy Area to put a bag or groceries
FREE PHONE HOLDER WITH EACH PURCHASE: For more information on this and install instructions please visit:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Just to let you know I have now used the GT Pacer now for a considerable time. I have pushed it in several modes and can’t fault it. I guess if I let the bike do most of the work close to 100k is able to be achieved at a social riding pace 20kph plus. If I push the bike and put in considerable effort to maintain a reasonable speed, it is possible to travel a distance of 120k plus. I have also been able to talk with some prospective buyers about its robust construction and what fun my commutes are using the GT Pacer. I’m sure some have decided to consider the GT as their future Ebike if they have not already purchased one. Thanks once again for such a great product. Cheers Norm.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.