UP TO 40KM
A New Approach To Everyday Commuting
The Smartmotion Pacer was a huge success and adored by many riders but Smartmotion came up with another version for those who prefer smoother and more discreet rides.
Presenting the Smartmotion GT City Electric Bike, equipped with all the performance of its predecessor with a smoother and more stable approach.
This electric bike features a 250W electric motor, capable of powering the Smartmotion Pacer to a speed of up to 25km/h.
If you're looking for a new experience when it comes to electric bikes or is simply starting for the first time, the Smartmotion Pacer will be the perfect choice for you.
All Of The Action In A Smoother Ride
Capable of bringing you where you need to go with its quick speed, you can expect to reach your destination sooner than expected.
The 27.5-inch tyres on this everyday commuter make it easy for you to cover more ground when you ride to save time.
A single charge of the 36V 14.5Ah battery can last up to 40km, which is more than enough for daily commuting or leisurely activities.
Not many electric city bikes can match the performance and discretion that the Smartmotion Pacer GT City Electric Bike can, making it a top choice on the market.
- Ride up to 25km/h with the help of the compact yet powerful 250W motor installed in the Smartmotion Pacer.
- With a powerful motor and a decent 36V 14.5Ah battery, you can enjoy covering more distance, up to 40km after a full charge.
- The sturdy 27.5-inch tyres provide better stability as well as a good amount of ride height for more comfort and better displacement.
- The Magura MT4E hydraulic brakes along with 180mm rotors make control easy and provide better stopping power for this electric bike.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated battery and LCD. Small or Large size
- FORK: Alloy head shock.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x680mm 15 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 31.6x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Magura MT4E hydraulic with 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: Gates 60T 5 bolt belt drive.
- BELT: Gates CDX 125T Belt.
- REAR HUB: Alfine
- FRONT HUB: Novatec D341SB sealed.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex MD35 with eyelets and wide reflective decals.
- TYRE: Schwalbe 27.5×2.0 Big ben with reflective strip.
- MUDGUARD: Full size alloy guards.
- MOTOR: Bafang Mid Drive 250watt with torque and cadence sensors.
- SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.VZZ LIGHT SYSTEM: Front integrated flood strip. Rear integrated LED strips. Front ROXIM LED.
- BATTERY: Panasonic 36V 14.5ah.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless
- WEIGHT CAPACITY 120kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
It had tons of power, great ride quality, control and durability on par with other brands that cost twice as much.
Fabulous Ebike the SmartMortion Pacer GT, I started my health kick at 166.5 Kg and I am now 110 Kg, using appropriate food intake and excercising on my fantastic bike, at 62 years of ages I feel like I am 25 again and capable of doing thing I would NEVER EVER thought I would do again.
Just to let you know I have now used the GT Pacer now for a considerable time. I have pushed it in several modes and can’t fault it. I guess if I let the bike do most of the work close to 100k is able to be achieved at a social riding pace 20kph plus. If I push the bike and put in considerable effort to maintain a reasonable speed, it is possible to travel a distance of 120k plus. I have also been able to talk with some prospective buyers about its robust construction and what fun my commutes are using the GT Pacer. I’m sure some have decided to consider the GT as their future Ebike if they have not already purchased one. Thanks once again for such a great product. Cheers Norm.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.