State of The Art Design and Functionality
Whether you need to head to school, the office or simply to get around, the Stigo Plus Folding Electric Bike makes every ride luxurious and amazing.
Ride this beauty when heading to your destination and quickly pack it up when you simply need to bring it along with you.
While the Stigo Plus is an extremely compact folding electric bike, it can still go at a moderate pace of 25km/h easily with its 200W motor.
Its parts are all built ergonomically to match its purpose and it rides like nothing can get in your way, a true masterpiece by Stigo.
Extremely Compact Quick Folding Technology
Perfectly designed to be compact and fold easily, this folding e-bike is capable of folding up to the size of a suitcase and can be pulled around when not in use.
Its compact shape when folded makes it easy to bring with you or even store on a vehicle or put away at home for later use.
Ride around as much as you like up to 40km on a full charge of the Stigo Plus Folding Electric Bike’s 36V 11.6Ah battery.
With this folding electric bike, you are surely going to enjoy luxurious rides, comfort when traveling, and more boons with the Stigo Plus.
- No matter how compact the Stigo Plus may seem, it still has a lot of power in it, sporting a 200W motor.
- Ride up to 25km/h and go up to a distance of 40k within a single charge of the Stigo Plus Folding Electric Bike.
- While it may appear to be one of the lightest electric bikes out there, the Stigo Plus is capable of holding a weight capacity of 100kg.
- Its 12-inch tyres make it easy and light when making turns and have good friction to accelerate and maintain speed without loss of control.
The Stigo Plus has a 200W motor, making it suitable for on-road usage, which is also the best use for it, is that it is an everyday ride.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Brand : Stigo
- Model: Plus
- Frame material : Aluminum Alloy
- Tire size: 12 inch
- Color: Grey
- Motor rated power :200w brushless motor
- Battery indicator: Digital LED display
- Protection class: IP54
- Charging time: 6 hours
- Battery type : Lithium-ion
- Battery capacity :11.6ah
- Voltage: 36v
- Max load: 100kg
- Max speed 25kmh
- Max range 40km
- Brake type : V-brake front, disc brake rear
- Brake distance 4m (speed > 25kmh)
- Size folded: 480 x 380 x 1180mm
- Size unfolded :1050 x 480 x 805mm
- Weight: 15.3kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, WIRED, SEGWAY (Go Kart Kit Only), AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast)
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.