Introducing the world's first Electric Golf Buggy that Folds completely Flat. As reviewed in July 2022's issue of Inside Golf Magazine
Now available with a 360° rotating front wheel, the Stinger SG-5E is the first of its kind. With a robust and light weight design, this slimline Electric Golf Buggy is ready to help you enjoy the game more.
Don’t let its compact size fool you, as the SG-5 Electric Golf Buggy combines sturdiness and strength, while providing superb on course performance due to it's unique Direct Drive Dual Motors & Downhill Assist.
- Folded Dimensions:71 cm x 58 cm x 13 cm
- Net Weight (without battery): 11.3kgs
- Battery: 24v 10ah Lithium Battery
- Completely Flat Folding Design
- Unique Direct Drive Dual Motors
- Stinger "High & Dry" Battery Mounting Design
- Rear Anti-Tip Wheel
- Lightweight 27 Hole Lithium Battery
- Downhill Assist
- 9 Variable Speeds
- Twin Motors
- Inverted Speed Control Knob
- Wide Wheel Base for Unmatched Stability
- High Grip Low Profile Tyres
- Ergonomic & Height Adjustable Handle with Storage
- Adjustable Bag Straps
- Adjustable Upper Bag Support Angle
- Kick Stand for Easy Storage
- Protective Travel Carry Case
- 27 Hole light weight Lithium Battery & Battery Charger
- USB Charging Port
- Umbrella Holder
- Drink Holder
- Top Handle Storage Compartment
- Sand Bottle with Mounting
- Golf Ball Holders x2
- Golf Tee Holders x 5
- Golf Ball Marker Holders x2
- Adjustable Bag Straps
- Pencil Holder
- Scorecard Holder
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
STINGER GOLF PRODUCTS WARRANTY
All Stinger Golf Products products are backed by the Australian Manufacturer’s Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law. In the unlikely event that your Stinger Golf Product develops a problem simply email email@example.com and our National Customer Service Team will attend to your concerns with a minimum of delay.
The warranty is given by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd, Distributor of the Stinger Golf Products range and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy and Golf Bag range.
The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the serial number found on the underside of the Golf Buggy.
The Warranty is fully transferable to all owners of the Buggy and Golf Bag as long as they are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- Stinger Golf Buggies– 1 year from date of purchase
- Stinger Golf Buggy Accessories - 1 Year from date of purchase
- Stinger Golf Bags - 1 Year from date of purchase
In the unlikely event that you need to make a Warranty Claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number.
All Stinger Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a comprehensive 1-year warranty from date of purchase. All Stinger Golf Bags and Accessories are covered by a comprehensive 1-year Warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd Warranty Policy.
- Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy, Golf Bag or Accessories.
- Failing to operate the Buggy, and or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy
- Accidental damage
- Damage or fault caused to Buggy, or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
- Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy and or Golf Bag being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
- Operation of the Buggy, or Accessories after a defect is known
- Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc
- Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Stinger Golf Products
- Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy carried out by anyone not authorized by Stinger Golf Products
- Damage caused to the Buggy and or Golf Bag by being rolled over
- Damage being caused to the Buggy and or Golf Bag through letting the buggy roll down hills unattended
- Damage to the Buggy, Smart and Golf Bag or any Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
- Damage or fault due to Buggy and or Golf Bag being stolen
- Buggy or Golf Bag not being used in country it was purchased
- Damage or defects to the buggy as a result of the attachment of battery powered electric wheels
- Damage caused by use of the Buggy and or Golf Bag being used outside the intended purpose Buggy and or Golf Bag were designed for
- Warranty does not cover Stinger Golf Products being used for commercial purposes and or hire
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above conditions apply, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be covered by Stinger Golf Australia.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.