21Ah / 23.2Ah
The muscle car of electric scooters is here! Introducing, the Phantom Electric Scooter from VIPPA. This all-terrain e-scooter is sturdy, tough, and ready to weather any kind of path! From challenging mountain trails to your daily commute, the Phantom E-Scooter always serves!
This portable e-scooter from VIPPA folds in seconds! You can easily bring it in tow, and even carry it with you in crowded trains or buses during the rush hour.
The VIPPA Phantom also boasts of a durable design that will let you enjoy your ride through the metro, or even across any off-road terrain. This beast of a ride is made specially to overcome any kind of surface.
Powered by a 60V 21Ah LG Lithium battery and 60 V 23.2Ah Samsung Li-ion battery , this functional electric scooter has a max range of 50-80 KM. It also has three speed modes one can choose from; 25, 50, and 70 KM/H. You can also have a fully-charged battery within 8-10 hours—enough for you to finish a day’s work before your next ride!
This powerful e-scooter is furnished with a classy electric throttle and fitted with an LCD display that shows the rider information about his ride.
With the rider’s safety in mind, the team from VIPPA installed the Phantom with outstanding suspension design. This is to make sure that the e-scooter has better stability at higher speeds and a larger suspension in uneven terrain. It’s also furnished with front and rear disc brakes, giving the rider confidence and ensures his safety during the ride!
So, what else are you waiting for? Do not miss out on this new and much-awaited power electric scooter from VIPPA! Transform your daily commute to and from school or the office! Experience the future of electric scooters with the VIPPA Phantom Electric Scooter. Get your very own ride from E-Ride Solutions today!
*Max speed and range are calculated by the manufacturer under controlled factory conditions. Factors such as rider weight, terrain, hills, power mode and heavy acceleration can greatly reduce these figures.
|Frame material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Tyre size||10 inch pneumatic front + rear|
|Motor rated power||2 x 1800W brushless motors|
|Motor max power||5400W|
|Battery indicator||LCD digital display|
|Road lights||LED headlight, front LED and rear LED lights|
|Charging time||8-10 hours (dual 5 hours)|
|Battery make||1Ah LG Lithium battery / 23.2ah Samsung Li-ion battery|
|Battery size||21Ah / 23.2Ah|
|Speed limited||25kmh (top speed preset for Australia)|
|Speed unlimited||70kmh (for use on private property)|
|Max range||21 Ah Up to 70km / 23.2 Ah Up to 80km|
|Max climb||45 degrees|
|Rider height range||150cm - 200cm|
|Steering type||Stability Control|
|Brake type||Front and rear mechanical disc brakes|
|Brake make||JAK Super Brakes|
|Brake disc size||140mm|
|Brake system||Regenerative braking|
|Brake distance||10m (speed > 70kmh)|
|Size folded||1160 x 260 x 520mm|
|Size unfolded||1160 x 260 x 1100mm|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, SEGWAY (Go Kart Kit Only) These brands attract a small shipping fee between $50.00 and $99.00
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
. . . . . . .
NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
Change of mind after purchase is not included in the limited warranty
• Consumable and quick-wear parts are not covered by warranty: LED lights, tyres and tubes, the full braking system, brake cable, brake disc, plastic parts and covers, damage to the LCD display cover, mudguards, fenders, damage to sandpaper, remote controls, battery charger, battery charger cable, handlebar grips
• All artificial damage such as: water damage, water damage in battery, damage caused by using an inappropriate power supply, damage caused by using an inappropriate power voltage, damage caused by using an inappropriate charger, using inappropriate accessories, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the scooter, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the motor, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the LCD display
• All external surface damage such as: damage caused from an accident, damage caused from dropping the scooter, damaged caused from someone else, scratches, dents, dings, chips, cracked LCD screen.
. . . . . . .
12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- The scooter deck
- The kick stand
- LCD display
- Handle bars
- Front and rear fork assembly
. . . . . . .
6 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- Front and rear controllers
- Charger port
- Alarm electronics
- Scooter electronics
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.