25km/h - (40km/h Offroad)
20inch x 4inch
MAXIMUM POWER INTUITIVE DELIVERY
Volition CR uses the quiet & reliable Bafang rear hub motor. The thing a lot of people do not know is that motor performance is mostly determined by controller engineering. After trying a dozen of versions, we have found the best one (yet)
- All new sine wave controller has been introduced to bring you the best version of CR Hub yet.
- The power delivery from our tuned-up Bafang motor has never been so smooth and quiet.
- The motor behaves like a torque sensor with beautiful & intuitive sensitivities set by us after months of testing and riding in Australia.
- The power also has been recently cranked up to nearly 1300watts! The top speed is the only 40kmh due to the gear/ wheel ratio.
910WH PREMIUM BATTERY
Our Batteries (measured in Wh) are greater than most e.bikes out there. It is important to know when comparing e.bikes that the cost of the battery often accounts for 40% of an e.bike’s price. If those 400wh/500wh battery e.bikes are “studios”, our 910wh/1000wh bikes are “penthouses”. Dollar for dollar or Wh for Wh, our e.bikes easily offer the most amount of value.
WHO IS THIS BIKE FOR?
- a step into the future
- a super comfortable ride to any places
- ideal for trips less than 50km & content with 40kmh+ top speeds
- pedaling is secondary; having fun is primary
- ride on the beach
- cargo use; carrying kids, surfboard, cargo goods
- farmers, fishing & adventurists.
- Frame: Premium all-aluminum 6061 custom frame; rear extension to natively support the child seat or bags.
- Bafang Brushless Hub Motor System Peak 1000Watts
- Colour display. Mini and stealth.
- 48V Battery with a 3a charger included
- Gear – 1 x 7 Speeds Shimano System
- Chainring: Front 48T with dual side protection
- Brake System: Hydraulic Oil Brakes
- Wheels – 20inch x 4inch wheels with Kenda tyre
- Seat – custom made large saddle with fake leather cover
- Front & Rear light LED rechargeable
- Custom made Mud Guards included
- Pre-assembled in China to our exact requirements of standards
- Weight around 26kg
- Rider Weight Restriction is under 180kg. The bike is not intended to perform any jumps
- (New) much softer seat for improved comfort
- (New) the frame now has an extension at the rear (behind the seat) to natively support the child seat or any CARGO bags. Functions like a pannier rack.
1. Can I just use the throttle and not pedal at all?
Yes. You can with the un-restricted version only. The throttle works like a mini e-moped, but it’s not recommended to use the throttle only to take off nor for an extensively long period of time. It is an e-bicycle after all.
2. How many years will the battery last?
E.Bike batteries should last up to 5 years before dropping to 50% of the original capacity or even lower. The “best” period is the first 2 – 3 years.
3. Can I try this e-bike first?
Volition is a direct-sale company so our prices can stay competitive. Unfortunately, we do not offer test rides at the moment. We are currently in the process of creating some customer stories to showcase how our e.bikes feel and how it can enhance your lifestyle.
4. What if I have a problem with your e.bike?
Most parts are just regular bike parts. You could get help from any bike store. If you are experiencing any electrical issue, we can remotely diagnose the issue and send the replacement. We could also arrange a courier pick up and have it serviced in Sydney.
5. How can I put the bike together from the box.
We have a short video. We will have also supplied basic tools in the box for you. You could also seek help from a local shop.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
HOW & WHEN TO SERVICE VOLITION E.BIKES
Tyre pressure; urban riding & trail riding are different. In general, we recommend 35psi front, 38psi rear.
First service: It is quite normal that the bike needs the gears retuned & brakes adjusted within the first few weeks. There are many “how to” videos online or please ask for help from your local bike shop.
WHEN CHANGING GEAR (both cassette & internal ): ease off the pedal pressure to “save the drivetrain”; always pre-select the low gears for a hill climb to ensure the bike chain will last. Shifting one gear at a time!
Motor temperature check is important. Electrical parts may burn out. If the motor is running super hot, make sure to “cool it down”. Selecting the right bike gear helps keeping the motor temp low.
Servicing – The whole system is only water resistant. Clean & dry the bike after the rain is recommended. The brake, chain & tyre may need a check or a service if necessary every 1000km. Please bring your bike to a trusted shop or find the servicing help online. The motor may need a full internal service after 10,000km or 2 years. Any cassette system (chain) may need a replacement after 1000km – 3000km. Internal gears (Shimano) will last many years if used properly. Belt driven systems can also last for many years.
- Do not shift more one one gear at a time! (one at a time)
- Do not use the throttle excessively
- Do not use the throttle to take off
- Do not use the high gear for low gear situations (this is the most common issue we hear) If you have driven a manual car, e-bikes operate the same way.
One Year Limited Warranty: What is covered under our limited 12 month warranty?
- The whole motor and battery system, the frame and most bike parts. If you intend to use the bike or motor kits for commercial use, please contact us right away. We do not provide warranty for the bikes intended for commercial use without a special agreement.
What is not covered ?
- Tyre, Cassette, Chain, brake pads, grips, saddle & pedals. Any accidental damage repair is a paid service.
What will void the warranty ?
- Modifying top speeds on your own; Modifying the e.bike controller; Water damage; motor and battery “burn out” due to excessive heat & improper gear use
VOLITION Warranty repairs : In an event that the customer needs to send the item back under a possible warrant claim, we usually do not cover the shipping to back us; however, we will cover the shipping in returning the repaired bike back to the customer. Please note that we do not send replacements before we receive the possibly faulty parts (for an examination).
However, if we find:
- if the repair is outside of our warranty coverage; i.e. there is obvious damage to the bike from collision or mis-use; the battery has been dropped etc…
- if the claimed fault is due to a simple user error
- if it is caused by a build error by the user on receipt of the bike
We reserve the right to claim the cost of the repair plus the freight in both directions before returning the repaired bike. Replacements could be new or refurbished and also could be an updated or similar version.
SUR RON Warranty repairs:
- Volition does not cover the shipping charges to or from the customer location
- Volition does not cover any warranty related labour.
- Volition only offers a replacement part to the customer after a warranty issue is confirmed and investigated. Your patience is appreciated.
Commercial/ Racing Use
If you are using the bike for commercial use, please notify us fo a pre-agreement. Our limited warranty does not cover any commercial or heavy duty use a such as Uber Eats, hiring or 3500km+ of use within 3 months
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.