25km/h - (40km/h Offroad)
Hold your brakes, the most functional electric bike from VOLITION is here! Introducing, the E-Cargo 750 Electric Bike. This electric bike would give new meaning to the word “convenience”. With storage features that are similar to those of an electric trike, the E-Cargo 750 is has set a new standard for other cargo e-bikes in the market!
Equipped with the amazing features of a powerful electric bike, the E-Cargo makes a perfect urban commuter bike. Ditch the car, and get on this sensible electric ride instead!
Volition E-Cargo 750 Electric Bike: An E-Bike Like No Other
Are you tired of hauling your things in and out of the car? Then you should definitely consider switching to a cargo e-bike. Such models like VOLITION’s E-Cargo 750 are reliable, powerful, and most of all, kid-friendly!
This specific model of electric bike comes with a spacious front basket, and a rear “monkey bar”. You can fit all your essentials in the front basket, while a baby seat fits perfectly in the rear storage. This way, you can be sure that both your things and your baby are safe, while enjoying a hassle-free ride.
The E-Cargo 750 Electric Bike also has long battery life. This means that the e-bike has more range; up to 40-50 km on a single charge. Moreover, the battery reaches a full charge in just four hours! Convenient, isn’t it?
Just like the usual electric bikes, the E-Cargo 750 is furnished with a CDC6 LCD display that displays riding information such as speed, distance traveled, and battery level. It also comes in a complete set of head and taillights, making it ideal to ride even at night.
So, what are you waiting for? Do not be the last one to discover this convenient and multi-functional electric rideable! Get in touch with E-Ride Solutions today, and get your hands on the amazing E-Cargo 750 Electric Bike from VOLITION!
The 24” white label cargo e.bike with the regenerative braking.
- MOTOR: 48V/750W ENA hub motor
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 17.7inch
- BOX DIMENSIONS: (cm) 172 L x 24 W x 76H
- THROTTLE: Thumb Throttle (power at your hand is always available)
- DISPLAY: CDC6 LCD display
- HEADLIGHT: Front LED Headlight
- TAILLIGHT: YES
- TYRES: CST 24 x 2.4 tires
- GEAR SHIFTING: Shimano Derailleur 7-Speed Freewheel
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO Push-Button 7 speed
- SPROCKET: 48T chain-wheel crank
- BRAKES: TEKTRO disc brake，160mm disc
- HANDLEBAR: Adjustable Stem for Comfort – Matte Black
- SADDLE: Velo Comfort Saddle
LONG BATTERY LIFE
- 560Wh battery semi built-in (48V 11.6Ah)
- Up to 40-50km of range on a single charge
- Up to 4 hours of charging time
- front basket & rear “monkey bar” are included
- baby seats are an additional purchase
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
HOW & WHEN TO SERVICE VOLITION E.BIKES
Tyre pressure; urban riding & trail riding are different. In general, we recommend 35psi front, 38psi rear.
First service: It is quite normal that the bike needs the gears retuned & brakes adjusted within the first few weeks. There are many “how to” videos online or please ask for help from your local bike shop.
WHEN CHANGING GEAR (both cassette & internal ): ease off the pedal pressure to “save the drivetrain”; always pre-select the low gears for a hill climb to ensure the bike chain will last. Shifting one gear at a time!
Motor temperature check is important. Electrical parts may burn out. If the motor is running super hot, make sure to “cool it down”. Selecting the right bike gear helps keeping the motor temp low.
Servicing – The whole system is only water resistant. Clean & dry the bike after the rain is recommended. The brake, chain & tyre may need a check or a service if necessary every 1000km. Please bring your bike to a trusted shop or find the servicing help online. The motor may need a full internal service after 10,000km or 2 years. Any cassette system (chain) may need a replacement after 1000km – 3000km. Internal gears (Shimano) will last many years if used properly. Belt driven systems can also last for many years.
- Do not shift more one one gear at a time! (one at a time)
- Do not use the throttle excessively
- Do not use the throttle to take off
- Do not use the high gear for low gear situations (this is the most common issue we hear) If you have driven a manual car, e-bikes operate the same way.
One Year Limited Warranty: What is covered under our limited 12 month warranty?
- The whole motor and battery system, the frame and most bike parts. If you intend to use the bike or motor kits for commercial use, please contact us right away. We do not provide warranty for the bikes intended for commercial use without a special agreement.
What is not covered ?
- Tyre, Cassette, Chain, brake pads, grips, saddle & pedals. Any accidental damage repair is a paid service.
What will void the warranty ?
- Modifying top speeds on your own; Modifying the e.bike controller; Water damage; motor and battery “burn out” due to excessive heat & improper gear use
VOLITION Warranty repairs : In an event that the customer needs to send the item back under a possible warrant claim, we usually do not cover the shipping to back us; however, we will cover the shipping in returning the repaired bike back to the customer. Please note that we do not send replacements before we receive the possibly faulty parts (for an examination).
However, if we find:
- if the repair is outside of our warranty coverage; i.e. there is obvious damage to the bike from collision or mis-use; the battery has been dropped etc…
- if the claimed fault is due to a simple user error
- if it is caused by a build error by the user on receipt of the bike
We reserve the right to claim the cost of the repair plus the freight in both directions before returning the repaired bike. Replacements could be new or refurbished and also could be an updated or similar version.
SUR RON Warranty repairs:
- Volition does not cover the shipping charges to or from the customer location
- Volition does not cover any warranty related labour.
- Volition only offers a replacement part to the customer after a warranty issue is confirmed and investigated. Your patience is appreciated.
Commercial/ Racing Use
If you are using the bike for commercial use, please notify us fo a pre-agreement. Our limited warranty does not cover any commercial or heavy duty use a such as Uber Eats, hiring or 3500km+ of use within 3 months
E.bikes are also for the sportsmen. The best purchase I've made this year.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.