Up to 20km/h
100W / 120W
12" / 16"
The Perfect Electric Bike For Kids
There is always the right electric bike for everyone, especially when it comes to your kids who may want to experience the fun of riding around.
When it comes to electric bikes for kids, you’ll want to check out the Wired Bikes Kids Electric Balance Bike, an electric ride built specifically for your children to enjoy.
This bike is the perfect way for your kids to experience the transition and how it feels to ride an electric bike and it can even be a prerequisite to riding a motorcycle in the future.
The Wired Bikes Kids Balance Bike comes in two variations, the 12-inch, and the 16-inch, which also determine which model and set of parts are installed.
A Completely New Experience For Kids
Kids can enjoy this electric bike's modern speed which can reach up to 20km/h, powered by a 100W or 120W motor depending on the variation.
Choose which variation is better based on the tyre size, giving you the option to get the 12-inch for a stable ride while the 16-inch provides your kids with a more thrilling experience.
These sturdy electric balance bikes have been built with a durable TIG aluminum welded frame and some of the best parts you can equip a bike with.
The Wired Bikes Kids Electric Balance Bike sure does bring about a good thrill and experience for your kids, but you can also rest assured that it has been built to be ridden safely and to provide stability.
- Choose between the 12-inch or 16-inch variations, allowing you to pick out a standard or more versatile ride, whichever you prefer.
- Ride with speeds of 10km/h or 12km/h based on the variation you choose, which can also boost up to 20km/h.
- Being an electric bike meant for kids, you can use certain accessories easily with this electric ride as it is compatible and safe to use items such as foldable bike stands or bike racks.
- A full charge of the Wired Bikes Kids Electric Balance Bike’s battery will allow its rider to use it for up to 1.5 hours.
The Kids Electric Balance Bike runs a battery that is below 250W, making it legal to be ridden on-road according to Australian Safety laws.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
WIRED 12′ Electric Balance Bike
Output max power: 100w
Max torque: 5.9N.m
Tire: front and rear 1/2*2 1/4-12
Wheel: 5 spoke plastic
Seat height: 400mm (min) - 490mm (max)
Frame: aluminum TIG welded
Battery: 18V 5.2Ah 94Wh lion battery
Charging time: 5-6 hours ,
Max load: 35kgs kids
WIRED 16′ Electric Balance Bike
Motor: XF05H-2 Rear Hub Motor
Rated Power: 120w
Max Torque: 20N.m
Speed: 12km/h at Eco and 20km/h at Boost
Tire: Front and Rear 16x2.00
Wheel: 5 Spoke Alloy
Seat Height: 430mm (min) - 530mm (max)
Wheel Base: 700mm
Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded
Battery: 18V 5.2Ah 94Wh Li-ion Battery
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast), OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
WIRED BIKES WARRANTY
WIRED BIKES warranties this product to be free from material and manufacturing defects from date of purchase as described below.
- Frame and Fork – One year.
- Non-electrical components – One year.
- Electric system components, including battery and charger – Six Months.
- Normal wear and tear items – 30 days. (sprockets, chain, grips, bar plugs, saddle, footrest, brake cable/housing, brake lining, paint/decals, tires, inner tubes)
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is not used in accordance with the owner’s manual or:
- damaged in an accident, crash or loss of control incident;
- used in a manner other than for recreation;
- poorly or incorrectly maintained;
- used in a manner in which this product was not specifically designed;
- failure to follow owner’s manual instructions or warnings;
- electronics or battery exposed to water;
- modified in any way;
- damage by unauthorised service or parts;
- used for commercial purposes
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly maintenance, or storage. WIRED BIKES is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use or misuse of this product. This Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Warranty claims must be accompanied with original proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not provided, warranty period begins from original date of manufacture. WIRED BIKES does not offer an extended warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.