It's Always Good To Have A Spare
If your kids are enjoying their Wired Bikes Kids Electric Balance Bike, you may want to consider increasing their riding time with the Wired Bikes 18V 5.2Ah battery.
By purchasing an extra Wired Bikes spare battery, your can enjoy double the time when it comes to riding and you can rest assured that there is a spare one to use whenever needed.
These light-weight batteries are compatible with both the 12” and the 16” Wired Bikes Kids Electric Balance Bikes and are not only long-lasting but industrial-grade batteries.
Having an extra battery or even a couple is a great way to make sure you have everything you need when on trips or when your kids want to enjoy more time riding.
- An extra batter allows you to swap your current one and charge it while you use the backup battery.
- This industrial-grade battery is compatible with both the 12” and 16” variants of the Wired Bikes Kids Electrical Balance Bike.
- Made with proprietary internal coatings, making it very durable and resistant to any wear and tear.
- These are lightweight batteries and can easily be packed and taken on trips as backups for your child’s Wired Electric balance bike.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
WIRED BIKES WARRANTY
WIRED BIKES warranties this product to be free from material and manufacturing defects from date of purchase as described below.
- Frame and Fork – One year.
- Non-electrical components – One year.
- Electric system components, including battery and charger – Six Months.
- Normal wear and tear items – 30 days. (sprockets, chain, grips, bar plugs, saddle, footrest, brake cable/housing, brake lining, paint/decals, tires, inner tubes)
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is not used in accordance with the owner’s manual or:
- damaged in an accident, crash or loss of control incident;
- used in a manner other than for recreation;
- poorly or incorrectly maintained;
- used in a manner in which this product was not specifically designed;
- failure to follow owner’s manual instructions or warnings;
- electronics or battery exposed to water;
- modified in any way;
- damage by unauthorised service or parts;
- used for commercial purposes
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly maintenance, or storage. WIRED BIKES is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use or misuse of this product. This Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Warranty claims must be accompanied with original proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not provided, warranty period begins from original date of manufacture. WIRED BIKES does not offer an extended warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.