37V 12.05 Ah
UP TO 45kms
Sporty F1 Design with Power To Match
The Xiaomi Pro 2 Electric Scooter Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 Edition is a special edition variant of the Xiaomi Pro 2.
This e-scooter sports a whole new look that goes well with how excellent it performs, being rideable on any kind of terrain at fast paces.
The Xiaomi Pro 2 Petronas F1 Edition sports a 600W motor, powerful enough to bring you up to its top speed within a short amount of time.
Not only does this electric scooter have a sporty appearance, but it also performs exceptionally to match its well-earned design.
Look Good and Ride Fast With This Beauty
This electric scooter is capable of carrying 100kg in weight and is very light, weighing up to 14.2kg, lighter than most e-scooters.
Fully charging this electric scooter will allow you to ride up to a max distance of 45km, perfect for riding to any destination or for fun.
The 8.5 pneumatic tyres equipped on the Xiaomi Pro 2 Mercedes AMG F1 Edition go well with its shape and parts, providing good friction and control when riding.
If you want an electric scooter that is just beaming with excellence, the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 Edition of the Xiaomi Pro 2 is a perfect choice.
- Experience the power of the electric rides’ 600W motor, which is perfect for quickly accelerating and maintaining moderate paces.
- The 8.5 pneumatic tyres are meant to last longer than most would and provides better stability wherever the e-scooter is ridden.
- Enjoy riding up to 45km in distance after a full charge, which is further than most electric scooters have to offer.
- A built-in display allows you to monitor your riding experience and adds more to the modern style of the ride.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Model: DDHBC11NEB
- Range: 45km
- Max Speed: 25km/h ;Pedestrian mode: 5km/h ; D: 20km/h ; S: 25km/h
- Weight: 14.2kg
- Dimensions (unfolded): 1180 H x 1130 L x 430 W mm
- Dimensions (folded): 490 H x 1130 L x 430 W mm
- Gradeability: 20%
- Braking: E-ABS and disc brake
- Rated power: 300W
- Max power: 600W
- Tires: 8.5” front and rear pneumatic tires
- Controller undervoltage protection: 29V+0.5V
- Controller current limit: 17A+0.5A
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Max load: 100kg
- Rider height: 120-200cm
- Rider age: 16-50
- Working temperature: -10 to 40 C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 45 C
- IP-rating: IP54
- Charging time: 8-9 hours
- Battery type: Lithium ion battery
- Battery model: NED1004-K
- Rated capacity: 12400mAh/446Wh
- Rated voltage: 37 VDC
- Max charging voltage: 42 VDC
- Charging temperature range: 0 to 40 C
- Discharge temperature range: -20 to 50 C
- Battery weight: 3kg
- Cyclical lifetime: 500 charging cycles with power maintained above 70%
- Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2: Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 Edition
- Power adapter
- Hexagon wrench
- Extended nozzle adapter
- Screws x5
- Tire x1
- User manual
- Important information
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Limited Product Warranty for Xiaomi
All Products purchased from Panmi Pty Ltd (Panmi) Authorized Marketplace sellers are subjected to the Authorized Marketplace Sellers’ return policy to the extent permissible under Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’). Therefore, customers should contact the authorized sellers to receive instructions on the procedure to return a Product.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
In addition to any Consumer Guarantees available under the ACL, Panmi warrants to the Original Purchaser that the Product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. Panmi does not warrant the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Panmi is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's usage.
This Limited Product Warranty applies to all Xiaomi products purchased from Authorized Marketplace Sellers for twenty-four (24) months from the date of receipt of shipment (‘Limited Warranty Period’) except for sporting goods and Viomi products which limited to twelve (12) months from the date of receipt of shipment.
If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is lodged to Panmi by the Original Purchaser within the Limited Warranty Period, Panmi will, at its discretion and to the extent permitted by law, either:
- repair the Product at no charge to the Original Purchaser, using new or refurbished replacement parts; or
- replace the product with a new or refurbished Product.
In the event a defect is discovered, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Panmi’s Authorized Marketplace sellers, and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement hardware product or parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in the jurisdiction under the ACL.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
A Warranty Service Order must be first be requested from Panmi within the Limited Warranty Period from the date of receipt of shipment. To request a Warranty Service Order, the original purchaser must contact Panmi IT support and service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with applicable law, Panmi may require the customer to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with Panmi’s registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
The consumer bears the cost of return of product to the purchase point, and Panmi will bear the cost of replacement or refund under warranty service and any guarantee of quality to the extent required under ACL. To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection to the address specified by Panmi.
It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Panmi will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
This Limited Product Warranty by Panmi is separate to the Consumer Guarantees provided under Australian Consumer Law.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Product Warranty applies only to Products manufactured by or for Xiaomi (and distributed by Panmi), that can be identified by trademarks, trade names, or logos owned by Xiaomi and affixed to the product, and purchased from Panmi’s Authorized Marketplace Sellers.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- Damage caused by nature or acts of God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like;
- Negligent or incorrect use of the Product;
- Commercial use of the Product;
- Modifications to any part of the Product;
- Damage caused by use with non-Xiaomi products;
- Damage caused by negligence, accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by the manufacturer’s instructions provided by Xiaomi or with improper voltage or power supply;
- Damage caused by servicing of the product (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Panmi; or
- Damage caused by natural wear and tear.
Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. No Panmi reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Product Warranty.
If any exclusion and limitation is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that term shall be severed from this Limited Product Warranty and the validity and enforceability of all other exclusions shall not be affected.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
To the extent permitted by law, Panmi shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Panmi has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The supply of Xiaomi products by Panmi Pty Ltd is distributed in compliance with the laws in the State or Territory in which the products were sold and the Australian Consumer Law. Any disputes or claims pursuant to any Warranties offered by Panmi will be subject to the jurisdiction in which the products were sold and any proceedings should be initiated in a court within the relevant jurisdiction.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.