Up to 70km
A New Meaning To Comfort and Design
The INDEPENDENT Byron Electric City Bike has made quite the name for itself, being one of the newest electric bikes around that give a whole new experience when riding.
With its good looks comes great performance, and you can expect to be riding at moderate speeds which top up to 25km/h at max.
With 27.5-inch Tyres, this electric ride is capable of traversing over even unsteady roads, providing you with better stability.
If you want an electric city bike that is different from the usual ones on the market, you will want to get your hands on the INDEPENDENT Byron.
An Electric Ride Every Day Commuting
INDEPENDENT has equipped the Byron with a 36V 15.6Ah battery which can provide up to 70km in range after a full charge.
This makes the INDEPENDENT Byron great for getting around, whether you need to go to your classes, work or simply to grab something from a nearby shop.
To add more utility to this electric ride, INDEPENDENT has included Rear Rack and Drink Bottle Cage, perfect for bringing your things with you.
Getting around town has never been easier, and with the right electric ride such as the INDEPENDENT Byron Electric City Bike, every ride is sure to be an adventure.
- Monitor your everyday rides by checking on the LCD included with the bike and make the most out of them.
- Ride to up to 25km/h with the 250W Brushless Motor, which provides amazing acceleration and speed.
- Ride safely at night or when it's foggy, as the INDEPENDENT Byron is equipped with front and rear lights for better visibility.
- Control your speed based on your preferences with the 7-speed Shimano Altus gears, perfect for riding to your comfort.
Electric Rides that are 250W and below are street-legal and may be ridden on-road, provided that such rides are not prohibited in the areas.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- 250W rear brushless motor
- 15.6ah 36V lithium battery (561wh) with USB port
- Throttle (to activate, push and connect cables)
- Tektro disc brakes
- Digital display
- Front and rear lights
- Front Suntour suspension
- 7 speed Shimano Altus gears
- Front and rear mudguards
- Rear rack
- 27.5 x 1.95 inch Puncture resistant tyres
- Comfy seat
- Drink bottle cage
- Speed: 25 km/h (32km/h unrestricted)
- Range: 50-70km/charge
- Colours: Black and blue
- Rider Height: 160 – 180cm
- Weight: 25kgs
- Max rider weight: 120kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast), OTTO (WA and TAS Only), FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.