25km/h Street Legal
Up to 75km/h Off-Road Only
Up to 75km
You'll be turning heads with its stylish black design and sleek lines.
Your daily commute will be the smoothest ride you've had. The massive 1400W dual brushless motors chew up any pathway. The monster 23.4Ah battery will keep you going for longer.
Leave your car at home and find your new freedom. The VIPPA Reapa has password protection anti-theft technology for peace of mind with full hydraulic front and rear brakes. No escooter in this price point can compare.
Fold the VIPPA Reapa into a compact unit in seconds. Its clip-lock technology makes it easy to carry.
For public and urban use in Australia, the speed limit is set at 25kmh. The VIPPA Reapa has a top speed of up to 70kmh* exclusively for use on private property.
The VIPPA Reapa features an awesome dual-suspension system that provides a smoother ride. Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes for superior braking.
3.5-inch smart digital colour display
The VIPPA Reapa features a streamlined electronic thumb throttle with a HUGE 3.5-inch LCD colour display that provides information about your ride keeping you informed, and it looks insane.
|Ultra strong aluminum alloy 6061
|10” x 2.75” tubeless road tyre front + rear
|Motor rated power
|2 x 1400W brushless motors
|Motor max power
|3.5" LCD digital display
|LED headlight + dual front LED and rear LED lights + Custom LED side glow strip
Left and right indicator lights
|8-10 hours (dual 5 hours)
|25kmh (top speed preset for Australia)
|Up to 75kmh (for use on private property)
|up to 95km (factory conditions)
Up to 75km (real-life conditions)
|Rider height range
|150cm - 200cm
Dual hydraulic disc brake + electric ABS brake
|Front and rear
|15m (speed > 60kmh)
|1290 x 250 x 550mm
|1320 x 250 x 1215mm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
. . . . . . .
NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
Change of mind after purchase is not included in the limited warranty
• Consumable and quick-wear parts are not covered by warranty: LED lights, tyres and tubes, the full braking system, brake cable, brake disc, plastic parts and covers, damage to the LCD display cover, mudguards, fenders, damage to sandpaper, remote controls, battery charger, battery charger cable, handlebar grips
• All artificial damage such as: water damage, water damage in battery, damage caused by using an inappropriate power supply, damage caused by using an inappropriate power voltage, damage caused by using an inappropriate charger, using inappropriate accessories, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the scooter, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the motor, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the LCD display
• All external surface damage such as: damage caused from an accident, damage caused from dropping the scooter, damaged caused from someone else, scratches, dents, dings, chips, cracked LCD screen.
. . . . . . .
12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- The scooter deck
- The kick stand
- LCD display
- Handle bars
- Front and rear fork assembly
. . . . . . .
6 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- Front and rear controllers
- Charger port
- Alarm electronics
- Scooter electronics
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.