Up to 15km
36V 208W/ 36V 416W
Change Your Life with This Award-Winning Modern Masterpiece
Life gets easier with the Relync R1 mobility electric scooter as it features everything you could expect from a mobility scooter that is fused with modern features.
The Relync R1 comes with a stylish modern design along with amped-up technology such as its digital console for monitoring speed, 4-speed settings options, and even a USB port.
It is the perfect 3-wheel electric ride that conveniently suits your needs when it comes to making transportation a possibility for those who need to go mobile.
Not only is this mobility scooter meant for transportation, but it also can be folded up to the size of a suitcase for travel and is safe to bring on airplanes.
Power, Practicality, and Portability
Enjoy a ride that has everything you need to combine all into one e-ride as the Relync R1 has been designed to suit all of your needs meant for travel.
When needed, the Relync R1 is capable of folding up in mere seconds and can be pulled just like a normal suitcase, making it great for bringing anywhere.
A single charge on this sturdy 3-wheel electric mobility scooter allows you to travel up to 15 kilometres and with the addition of an optional battery, you can reach up to double the distance.
The features of the Relync R1 make it stand out and provide you with excellent control of your ride, allowing you to monitor your speed and set it to your pace.
- Save a lot of time when traveling with the ultra-fast folding speed the Relync R1 has and bring it around anywhere you want with its airline-safe lithium battery.
- Reach up to distances of 15 kilometres with a full charge and even 30 kilometres by upgrading it with a second battery.
- Travel anywhere you want with the Relync R1’s 170W motor, pacing you at 6.4 km/h in this safe and smooth mobility scooter.
- This electric mobility scooter can support a weight of up to 120kg with its modern and sturdy build.
- Enjoy a smooth ride with the perfect triangular ergonomic build focused on fixing the centre within three points for the perfect e-ride experience.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
SPECIFICATIONSModel: Relync R1
Weight Capacity: 120 kg
Driving Range: 15 km (1 battery), 30 km (2 batteries)
Max. Speed: 6.4 km/h
Folded Dimensions (LxWxH): 23.6″ x 21.6″ x 11″
Unfolded Dimensions (LxWxH): 43″ x 21.6″ x 35″
Product Weight (without battery): 26 kg
Battery Weight (each): 1.2 kg
Front Tires: 8″ solid
Rear Tires: 10″ pneumatic
Turning Radius: 53″
Max Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
Materials: Aviation-grade aluminum, high-tech plastics, nylon-enforced ABS
Battery Safety Certification: IEC 62133
Battery Sea & Air Transport Certification: UN 38.3, MSDS
Battery Capacity Output: 36V 208W (1 battery), 36V 416W(2 batteries)
Charger: UL- and CE-approved, auto-shutdown functionality, 110-24V AC
Charging Time: 6 hours
Drive: FWD 170w brushless DC
Shipping Dimensions: 29″L x 26″W x 15″D (75 lbs)
Shipping Weight; 34 kg
Warranty: 1 year on frame & electronics, 6 months on battery
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All Freedom Mobility Scooters are manufactured to the highest level of standards found anywhere in the world. Our products are backed by our manufacturer’s warranty.
Purchase the unit from Freedom Mobility Scooters head office, which is located at Showroom 2 / 15 Molan Street, Ringwood, or one of our authorised dealers around Australia and operate according to the instructions set in the owners manual and the product will be covered as outlined within the warranty disclosure. If you believe yo have a genuine warranty claim, please contact our head office, located in Ringwood Victoria on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TWO -YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Excluding Golf Buggies and Titan scooters which have a One Year limited Warranty)
For Two years from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace at their discretion to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part, or electronic component, found upon examination by our head office, or one of our authorised dealer to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
The warranty will also cover all the structural frame components, including fork, platform and frame.
Warranty service can be performed by Freedom Mobility Scooters or its authorised dealer network. Do not return faulty parts to manufacturer without prior consent. All Warranty Repairs will be carried out either at the customers residence, or in our workshop, at not charge to the customer. All non Warranty Repairs will have a service call fee attached. Please call our office to confirm or to book in a Repair on 1300 951 799, or email us at email@example.com..
Any Repairs be it Warranty, or non Warranty, outside the Melbourne Metro area may incur a service call out fee. To find out more please call us on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrest covers ( wear and tear items are not warranted)
- Batteries (the battery manufacturer provides a six-month limited warranty and battery chargers are covered for twelve months).
- Golf Buggies have a Warranty period of Twelve Months.
- Tires and tire tubes (wear and tear items are not warranted).
- In the event of an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply as this is usually occurs as a result abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
- Brake pads/Brake wear are a fair wear and tear item and not warranted.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without prior consent from the manufacturer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or other than normal.
- Labour, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the products.
Guarantee is not ensured with the problems caused by the following:
- Do not operate according to the manual.
- Do not get maintenance from the specified dealers.
- Do not use the components or parts made by our corporation.
- Modify the unit or its part without authorization.
- The warranty has expired.
- Incidents caused by uncontrollable factors such as typhoon, floods, fire, earthquake or war.
Everything was great, prompt service. I love my scooter, easy to use.
It’s great to be able to be out and about with little fuss and bother. The R1 has been a godsend.
where can I buy a spare battery?
It’s a beautiful easy ride but I just wish the handlebars could be made closer to my body I feel a bit stretched other than that it would also be nice if the extra battery was available to buy.
Hi Michael, Thanks for your review. We can sell you a spare battery if you require :)
I would recommend this scooter
The scooter is amazing. I bought this for my disabled brother and it is easy for him to use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.