36V 208W/ 36V 416W
UP TO 30km
The award winning RELYNC R1 mobility scooter, is a cleverly designed, folding mobility scooter, that can be easily carried on a train or plane and weighing only 26kg (without battery). The Relync R1 can be taken anywhere. The Relync R1 folds quickly and effortlessly in a matter of seconds to the size of a small suitcase, which you can pull behind you like a piece of luggage.
PORTABLE & AIRLINE APPROVED.
No folding scooter in the market today can fold this fast!
The Relync R1 mobility scooter can be easily taken on planes, trains, buses, and cruise ships. It is perfect for hotels, museums, shopping centres, supermarkets, sporting events and more! The airline safe lithium battery offers up to 15 kilometres per single charge and up to 30 kilometres with the optional second battery installed.
The ultra-portable Relync R1 mobility scooter features an innovative digital console where you can monitor speed and battery life. With 4 speed settings to choose from, you’re in control of how fast or slow you want to go. There is even a USB Port, which enables you to charge your mobile phone.
The Relync R1 is a compact three wheel scooter that you can ride indoor and out door. The Triangular ergonomics are placed in a perfect Centre of Gravity with three points of balance to provide ultra balance and comfortable ride.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide
- Gripsport, Kristall, Overide, Progear, Vamos, E-Ozzie, Eurowheel, Ryder, Power-ped, Rayvolt, Ezriderz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All Freedom Mobility Scooters are manufactured to the highest level of standards found anywhere in the world. Our products are backed by our manufacturer’s warranty.
Purchase the unit from Freedom Mobility Scooters head office, which is located at Showroom 2 / 15 Molan Street, Ringwood, or one of our authorised dealers around Australia and operate according to the instructions set in the owners manual and the product will be covered as outlined within the warranty disclosure. If you believe yo have a genuine warranty claim, please contact our head office, located in Ringwood Victoria on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TWO -YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Excluding Golf Buggies and Titan scooters which have a One Year limited Warranty)
For Two years from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace at their discretion to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part, or electronic component, found upon examination by our head office, or one of our authorised dealer to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
The warranty will also cover all the structural frame components, including fork, platform and frame.
Warranty service can be performed by Freedom Mobility Scooters or its authorised dealer network. Do not return faulty parts to manufacturer without prior consent. All Warranty Repairs will be carried out either at the customers residence, or in our workshop, at not charge to the customer. All non Warranty Repairs will have a service call fee attached. Please call our office to confirm or to book in a Repair on 1300 951 799, or email us at email@example.com..
Any Repairs be it Warranty, or non Warranty, outside the Melbourne Metro area may incur a service call out fee. To find out more please call us on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrest covers ( wear and tear items are not warranted)
- Batteries (the battery manufacturer provides a six-month limited warranty and battery chargers are covered for twelve months).
- Golf Buggies have a Warranty period of Twelve Months.
- Tires and tire tubes (wear and tear items are not warranted).
- In the event of an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply as this is usually occurs as a result abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
- Brake pads/Brake wear are a fair wear and tear item and not warranted.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without prior consent from the manufacturer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or other than normal.
- Labour, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the products.
Guarantee is not ensured with the problems caused by the following:
- Do not operate according to the manual.
- Do not get maintenance from the specified dealers.
- Do not use the components or parts made by our corporation.
- Modify the unit or its part without authorization.
- The warranty has expired.
- Incidents caused by uncontrollable factors such as typhoon, floods, fire, earthquake or war.
This Scooter is fantastic it's great for travelling on Airlines, so portable and quick and easy to fold and unfold. It also looks very smart and unlike other mobility scooters, it's fast, has some great features and is fun to drive.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.