Up to 70km
Take Comfort and Leisure Wherever You Go
INDEPENDENT has created one of the best electric folding bikes you can get your hands on in 2021, the INDEPENDENT Torquay Electric Folding Bike.
This electric folding bike can be ridden to a speed of up to 25km/h with its 250W motor, powered by a 36V 15.6Ah battery.
Based on feedback, INDEPENDENT has created this electric ride to be more efficient when riding and to include all the improvements people were looking for.
Imagine all the necessities of an electric bike, with the addition of the perks of a more comfortable and better-looking electric ride.
An Efficient Ride For Getting Around
The INDEPENDENT Torquay Electric Folding Bike is capable of being ridden to up to a distance of 70km on a single charge of its battery.
Being able to ride at a moderate speed and for a good amount of time will ensure you can enjoy rides and use this e-bike as an alternative way to get around.
Expect your rides with the INDEPENDENT Torquay to be stable and comfortable, as the 20-inch tyres make even bumpy rides feel smooth.
If you want an electric folding bike that is suitable for getting around in style and comfort, this e-bike is the right pick for you.
- Enjoy riding up to 25km/h and pacing yourself at moderate speeds with the INDEPENDENT Torquay’s 250W motor.
- Within a single charge, ride up to 70km in distance, further than most electric bikes can take you.
- Sturdy and meant as an alternative mode of transport, this electric bike is capable of carrying a capacity of 120kg.
- Monitor your rides with the digital display that comes installed on this electric bike for better awareness of your performance and the bike’s condition.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- 250W rear brushless motor
- 15.6ah 36V lithium battery (561wh)
- Throttle (to activate, push and connect cables)
- Tektro disc brakes
- Digital display
- Front and rear lights
- Front Suntour suspension
- 7 speed Shimano Altus gears
- Front and rear mudguards
- Rear rack
- 20 x 1.95 inch Puncture resistant tyres
- Velo seat
- Drink bottle cage
- Speed: 25 km/h (32km/h unrestricted)
- Range: 50-70km/charge
- Rider height: 140 – 180cm
- Colours: Red, white and black
- Folded dimensions: 70mm x 60mm x 45mm wide
- Weight: 22kgs (19kgs without battery)
- Max rider weight: 120kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.