250W / 500W
36V 15.6Ah / 48V 15.6Ah / 48V 19.2Ah
F 24" x 4.0" R 20" x 4.0
A Ride that Proves Bigger is Better
When it comes to riding around and keeping your precious cargo with you, the Vamos Papa Grande Electric Trike Bike is the best choice.
Given its nickname as the Daddy of E-Bikes, the Papa Grande is one of the best picks when it comes to utility as it is perfect for longer rides and carrying your belongings.
With a choice of the 250W or 500W motor variants, you can expect to ride up to a speed of 25km/h, reaching it quickly depending on which motor you choose.
Getting around is one thing, bringing your cargo with you is another and the Vamos Papa Grande is an excellent choice when it comes to this.
The Daddy of Cargo E-Bikes
Drive longer with a choice of the 35V 15.6Ah or 48V 15.6Ah battery, capable of bringing you further than other electric bikes can.
As it is both good and with performance, the Vamos Papa Grande is also a sturdy and well-built ride, capable of carrying a weight capacity of 120kg.
The Vamos Papa Grande Electric Trike Bike is one of the best electric rides out there that offers a balance of stability, sturdiness, and cargo ability.
- Determine the power in your ride by choosing the 250W or 500W motors, both more than capable of reaching top speeds quickly and maintaining them.
- Ride up to 25km/h on-road which is the street-legal speed, easily handled by whichever motor is chosen.
- Expect to have longer rides with either the 36V 15.6Ah or 48V 15.6Ah batteries, perfect for riding up to further distances.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Light Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Mozo Suspension Front Fork
- Big Stone LCD C300S Display
- Wheels: F 24 inch x 4 inch, R 20 inch x 4 inch
- Chaoyang Tires
- F/R Aluminium Fender Mudguards
- F/R Carriage Systems
- F/R Integrated Lights
- Rear Carrier: 40cm long x 50cm wide x 25 tall with removable padded inner bag. Can handle 50KG+ in cargo.
- Promax Suspension Saddle Post & Seat
- SHIMANO Acera Derailleur
- F/R Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 36V/48V 15.6AH Samsung Cell Lithium Battery
- Middle Axle Torque Sensor
- 2 keys
- Rear Carrier: 40cm Long x 50cm wide x 25 tall
- Weight: 45kg
- Handle bars height: 1070mm
- seat goes down to 830mm
Motor Size & Throttle Type Options:
- 36V/15.6ah 250W Bafang brushless gear + twist throttle with on/off switch (40km+ range)
- 48v/15.6ah 500W Bafang brushless gear + twist throttle (42km+ range)
- 48v/19.2ah 500W Bafang brushless gear + twist throttle (55km+ range)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Old man and his “Grande”
What a bike….and it was great to see and hear passionate sales people. I bought the Papa Grande from Conrad and Michael @ the Mascot factory…both the boys are passionate about their product, and for me it was a “no brainer” to get onboard a “trike”…and it is so easy to manoeuvre and get around…I have had my Grande up to 25 klms per hour, and being a trike it is easy to handle. Thanks to the guys at Mascot….you may very well be getting a call from a few of my mates. Regards …..Greg Semple
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.