SMART TECH THAT PROTECTS.
The remarkable VIPPA Diamond smart and safe riders helmet is a multi-functional lightweight product that combines both safety, smart tech and design.
With LED safety settings for the headlight and rear light covering 270° visibility, makes this helmet perfect for your urban commute or offroad trail adventure.
Stay safe longer with the easy to charge Micro USB cable provided.
||4 light variations
|Size medium||54cm - 57cm|
|Size large||57cm - 61cm|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
. . . . . . .
NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
Change of mind after purchase is not included in the limited warranty
• Consumable and quick-wear parts are not covered by warranty: LED lights, tyres and tubes, the full braking system, brake cable, brake disc, plastic parts and covers, damage to the LCD display cover, mudguards, fenders, damage to sandpaper, remote controls, battery charger, battery charger cable, handlebar grips
• All artificial damage such as: water damage, water damage in battery, damage caused by using an inappropriate power supply, damage caused by using an inappropriate power voltage, damage caused by using an inappropriate charger, using inappropriate accessories, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the scooter, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the motor, damage caused by unauthorised opening of the LCD display
• All external surface damage such as: damage caused from an accident, damage caused from dropping the scooter, damaged caused from someone else, scratches, dents, dings, chips, cracked LCD screen.
. . . . . . .
12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- The scooter deck
- The kick stand
- LCD display
- Handle bars
- Front and rear fork assembly
. . . . . . .
6 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY COVER
- Front and rear controllers
- Charger port
- Alarm electronics
- Scooter electronics
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.