A full featured remote-controlled (RC) buggy, powered by the S2 Concourse Smart Wheels ®- the most advanced compact mobility technology in the world today. This is the future of electric buggy power providing a new level of intuitive performance, stability and efficiency, that simply folds away into an incredibly compact package for easy storage.
The triple-braced, dual beam, fold-up Vogue buggy delivers a whole new level of performance and comfort. Connected with S2 Smart Wheels, fully remote controlled, and completely wireless, the Vogue Smart Buggy will effortlessly power you around the course round after round.
Remote Control : The Bluetooth enabled remote control gives golfers world-first cutting edge technology allowing you to maneuvre your golf buggy in every direction for left, right, through 7 forward speeds and reverse.
Straight Line Tracking: Our latest software provides many improved features including the highly effective straight line tracking which will keep your golf buggy tracking in a straight line as it navigates the most challenging gradients and terrains.
Automatic Braking System: The Smart Wheels feature smart software which automatically detects and adjusts the speed of your Smart Wheels to control the speed as you navigate inclines and declines to maintain a comfortable walking pace, keeping you in control of your golf buggy at all times.
✓ Smart Wheels - the optimal way to power a golf buggy
High-powered wireless self-driving wheels, containing: brushless motors, lithium batteries and a cutting-edge technology platform, weighing just 4.1kg each.
✓ Remote Control
Intuitive precision steering up to 50M, compact ergonomic controller.
✓ Straight-line Tracking - SensorFusion
Most effective automatic directional control in golf.
✓ Downhill Braking and Incline Pace Management
Dynamic and instinctive speed control reducing required effort.
✓ Assisted Manual Steering
Instant and automatic transition to and from full remote-control mode.
✓ Personalised Performance
7 forward speeds, reverse, zero-turn, active speed recovery.
✓ Integrated Batteries
27-holes per charge, 4-hour recharge with magnetic plugs, Airline travel safe.
✓ Further Smart Wheel Features
IP65 weather resistant, Free-spinning mode, update via the Concourse App
✓ Internationally Awarded Australian Innovation
- Total Weight: 13kg
- Each wheel: 4.1kg
- Folded size: 56.5 x 42 x 48cm
- Folded without wheels: 42.5 x 38 x 48cm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
THE CONCOURSE GOLF TWO YEAR WARRANTY
All Concourse products are fully backed by Australian Manufacturers Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law.
CONCOURSE GOLF NEW PRODUCT WARRANTY
The Warranty is given by Concourse Golf Pty. Ltd. Distributor of the Concourse Golf Buggies, Smart Wheels and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy including the Concourse Golf Bags. The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the serial number found on the underside of the Golf Buggy. The Warranty applies to the Smart Wheels by the serial number being located on the Instruction Manual and the delivery Carton provided with the Smart Wheels at time of purchase. The Warranty is transferable to all owners of the Buggy and or Smart Wheels provided the Buggy and or Smart Wheels are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- Concourse Smart Wheels– 2 years from date of purchase
- Vogue Smart Buggy– 2 years from date of purchase
- Vogue Smart Buggy & Bag Combo – 2 years from date of purchase
- CBM3 Smart buggy– 2 years from date of purchase
- CBM3 Smart buggy & bag combo – 2 years from date of purchase
- CBM2 golf buggy– 1 year from date of purchase
- Concourse Golf Accessories – Accessories Bags, Wheel Bags, - Umbrella Holders and Golf Bags– 1 year from date of purchase
- Free supplied Promotional Products – Comes with No Warranty
To make a Warranty Claim you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number in a safe place.
Warranty Claim Procedure & Support
The Concourse Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. The Concourse Golf Bags and Accessories are covered by a 1 year Warranty from date of purchase. The Concourse Smart Wheels purchased in Australia are covered by a 2 year Warranty from date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Concourse Golf Warranty.
1. Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories.
2. Failing to operate the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy and on the Concourse Golf website
3. Accidental damage
4. Damage or fault caused to Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
5. Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy and or Smart Wheels being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
6. Operation of the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories after a defect is known
7. Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Concourse Golf.
8. Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Concourse Golf
9. Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels carried out by anyone not authorized by Concourse Golf
10. Damage caused to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels by being rolled over
11. Damage being caused to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels through letting it roll down hills unattended
12. Damage to the Buggy, Smart Wheels or any Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
13. Damage or fault due to Buggy and or Smart Wheels being stolen
14. Buggy or Smart Wheels not being used in country it was purchased
15. Damage caused by use of the Buggy and or Smart Wheels being used outside the intended purpose Buggy and or Smart Wheels were designed for
16. Warranty does not cover Concourse Golf products being used for commercial purposes and or hire
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above applies, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be paid for by Concourse Golf Pty. Ltd.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.