25km/h Street Legal
Up to 60km/h Off-road
Up to 60km
Australia's most powerful All-Terrain electric scooter has now hit the market! Designed and engineered for the Australian Terrains, there is no better electric scooter on the market that can compete on price, quality, power and off-road and on-road capabilities.
CYCLONE PRO MAIN FEATURES
- Dual Motor power - 1000w each motor (peaking at 3600w combine)
- 52V power system 21AH Lithium battery
- Fully Hydraulic brakes
- Key power switch
- Puncture-proof all-terrain tyres( no more flats even if you hit a nail)
- Model DRAGON CYCLONE PRO
- Weight 33 kg
- Max Loading 150kg
- Suspension Front- air shocks, Rear- Heavy-duty suspension shock
- Brakes Fully Hydraulics
- Restricted Speed 25km/hr
- Max Distance 60km
- Unrestricted Speed 60km/hr (private property use only)
- Max Torque 70NM
- Base Motor Power 2000w
- Peak Motor Power 3600w
- Battery 21 AH Lithium
- Charge time 8hrs-10hrs
- Voltage 52v
- Drive Rear-wheel/ dual-wheel drive
- Wheels 10-inch inflatable tubeless all-terrain- PUNCTURE PROOF
- Frame Aviation grade Alloy
- Accessories Can purchase a seat Separately, most accessories will fit
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All products excluding parts on this website are covered by a 12 months Limited warranty.
All Dragon E-scooters have a 24 months warranty on the Chassis.
Parts have a 3-month warranty provided they have been fitted by an approved repaired/service agent. (Invoice is required)
Please refer to your user manual for a full and detail warranty on each product.
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults or defects
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Moter faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not
- When the warranty period has expired
- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Attempts to ‘flash’ or reset a product’s software/firmware or changing from factory settings.
- Damage caused by Water ingestion .Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
How do I lodge a warranty claim?
Our supplier has authorised service centres located around Australia. In some cases, warranty issues can be dealt with at these service centres.
If a Customer believes that their product has a manufacturing defect or problem Please contact us at email@example.com
Customers must email with details of their issue, along with any pictures or videos as evidence of a fault. A customer service agent will be in contact within 24-48hrs business hours.
Costs associated with returning the goods will be borne by you, the customer. If the issue is deemed by us upon investigation to be a manufacturing fault, we will repair, refund or replace the faulty goods. Any transportation of the replacement product will be arranged at the expense of the customer. In the event that we receive a returned product under a warranty claim, and we deem the claim to have no basis, the cost of returning the product to the customer will be at the expense of the customer.
Any Products DOA we will replace or repair without a delivery charge to the customer. You must notified DOA within 3 business days of receiving the product.
If my product is replaced entirely, does the warranty period reset?
The Warranty period does not reset if the Customer’s product is replaced in its entirety by Bike Scooter City, The Warranty will expire at 12 months from the date of purchase of the original product and remain unaffected by any product replacement that happens within that 12 month period.
I've had parts replaced under warranty. Are are these parts covered by their own 12 month warranty?
Any replacement parts fitted to a product are covered for the remaining duration of the original 12-month product Warranty, and do not have their own warranty period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.