1200W / 2400W Dual
48V 15.6 AH / 48V 20.8 AH
Up to 60km
Unmatched Power Over Any Terrain
If you want an electric scooter that can make slopes and uneven terrain traversing a piece of cake, look no further cause you have found it.
The Dragon GTR electric scooter makes riding uphill and on off-road terrains extremely easy with its powerful motor.
Not only does the Dragon GTR come with several high performance parts, you also get to choose if you would prefer a powerful GTR 1200W motor or the extreme GTRV2 2400W motor.
A lot of performance parts have been include in this electric ride and you can expect the best experience wherever you take it.
Unhindered Mobility And Stability Anywhere You Go
Similar to its predecessor the Dragon GT, the Dragon GTR also has suspensions but this more advanced as it now has front and rear ones.
The perfect match of suspension allows you to ride with little to no worry about harsh terrains and the durable 10-inch tires makes it less bumpy and easier to turn.
Do not mistake this electric scooter for its compactness as it is sturdy enough to handle a lot of riding and can carry up to 150kg in weight.
If you want an e-scooter that does more than take you from point A to point B, the Dragon GTR electric scooter is just the electric ride you need.
- With the Dragon GTR electric scooter, you get to choose between the powerful 1200W or 2400W motor setups.
- With a single charge of this e-scooter’s 48V 15.6Ah or 20.8Ah battery, you can ride to a distance of up to 60km/
- Know that your ride can handle your weight as well as items you bring with you, providing a weight capacity of 150kg.
- The 10-inch tubeless tires on the Dragon GTR make off-roading smooth and steady and even do well on flatter surfaces.
- Expect this ride to perform well and endure the most hardcore rides with its aviation grade alloy materials.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Model DRAGON GTR / GTR V2
- Weight : 26 kg
- Max Loading 150kg
- Front Suspension: GTR Dual shocks / GTRV2 Quad shocks and Rear Suspension Dual shocks
- Brakes Disc brakes+ Electric
- Restricted Speed: 25km/hr
- Max Distance: GTR 45km/ GTRV2 60km
- Max Torque: GTR 35NM / GTRV2 50nm
- Motor Base Power: GTR 800W / GTRV2 1600W
- Unrestricted Speed: GTR 40km/h / GTRV2 50km/h
- Motor Max Peak Power: GTR 1200W / GTRV2 2400W
- Battery: GTR 15.6 AH Lithium / GTRV2 20.8 AH Lithium
- Charge time 6hrs- 7hrs
- Voltage 48v
- Drive: GTR Rear-wheel / GTRV2 Rear-wheel/ dual-wheel drive
- Wheels And Tyres 10-inch tubeless inflatable all terrain
- Frame Aviation grade Alloy
- Deck Size 23cm W x 58cm L
- A Seat Can Be Purchased Separately Most accessories will fit.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
12 months Limited warranty
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not
- When the warranty period has expired
- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer or aurothised repair centre
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Damage caused by Water ingestion .Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
In the event of a warranty claim, you are required to return the products back to the place of purchase. (Please keep your receipt) Costs associated with returning the goods will be borne by you, the customer. If the issue is deemed by us upon investigation to be a manufacturing fault, we will repair, refund or replace the faulty goods, and you will be reimbursed for the shipping paid to send the scooter back. In the event that we receive a returned product under a warranty claim, and we deem the claim to have no basis, the cost of returning the product to the customer will be at the expense of the customer.
Any Products DOA we will replaced or repaired without a delivery charge to the customer. You must notified DOA within 3 business days.
It makes nosies an motor is ringing a bit is that normal
Great scooter for a heavier person
Rides at good speeds over various Terrain
Dragon GTR Awesome
This Scooter is fantastic, after a few rides I'm all good to go Cross Country.Such a quality scooter, good tyres and very sturdy and fantastic customer service
Dragon GTR V2
My partner and I, weight 118kg and 90kg. Both of us ran the scooter rather hard with full punch on the throttle, max regen on braking and I also basically disabled the drum brake, regen is strong enough to stop the scooter on flat ground impressively fast. It has no problems with my weight at all, and doesn’t struggle with my partner (118-120kilo). It sits on the limited speed of 25km/h and just keeps going strong,
Its a monster. for the price it has been been a very fun ride. Managing to get about 41kmh out of it so far. The suspension works well, although the handlebars that fold down do have some movement so your hands definitely feel like the is no suspension, the rest of your body is thankful there is suspension!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.