GIGER Portable/Switchable EVSE Charger – Up to 32 amps 3 Phase (22Kw). Our favourite Portable EVSE Charger for Tesla Model 3 and Hyundai Kona. This compact portable EVSE EV charger is very similar to the Juice Booster 2 but at a much reduced price point.
This is THE charging solution EV owners have all been waiting for, a genuinely portable 3 phase 22KW EVSE. So yes, you can now take advantage of all the 3 phase 22Kw sockets commonly found in factories and industrial areas.
Furthermore, this unit can be used with all the sockets installed by the AEVA and Tesla owners club of Australia electric highway around Australia.
The unit is equipped with a Smart LCD Screen which keeps you informed on the charging progress. The unit can be connected to single phase or three phase power and the charge current can be adjusted from 6 to 32 amps across all three phases. Very cool indeed!
The EVSE further has a delay timer which will enable you to take advantage of off peak tariffs or peak renewable generation.
The unit can be supplied with an Australian 32A 3 Phase Round pin plug or 3 Phase CEE plug if preferred. You may also need to install a dedicated electric circuit which we can quote you on.
It is RCM and Electrical Safety compliant where most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6 to 32 amps across three phases
- Level 2 Charging at up to 32 amps (or 22kw) Charging – Much quicker than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by Mitsubishi, BMW, Holden, Hyundai, Renault etc
- Up to 22kw charging rate or approx. 120km of range per hour
- Delayed Start (1 to 5 hours)
- Detailed charging information via the Smart LCD Screen
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant – Most overseas products are not!
- IEC 62727 compliant
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
- 2 Years Warranty
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- Select from CEE Commando plug, Australian 32 Amp (round pin) plug or Australian 32 Amp Three Phase Round Pin Plug – See pictures for reference.
- Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector
The unit is compatible with all EVs that use the Type 2 / Mennekes connector as listed below.
BMW i3, BMW i3s BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e,
Ford Focus Electric
Kia Soul EV
Mercedes Benz C350 e,
Mercedes Benz B250 e,
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid
Porsche Panamera Hybrid,
Renault Kangoo ZE
Renault Fluence ZE
Volvo XC90 T8,
VW Golf GTE,
VW Golf E
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Refund And Returns Policy
A decision to return a product can be made within 7 days of the receipt date, as denoted by tracking information. Evolution must first be contacted to validate the return request by emailing email@example.com.
The product must then be returned to EVolution Australia within 10 business days of your return request being accepted. Any costs associated with the return shipping of the product must be borne by the customer.
The item must be returned unmarked, in working order, in original packaging and re-saleable. Note a restocking and handling fee may apply depending on the item.
If the return is for a repair and the product is an EVolution branded item, we will direct you to return it back to a specified Evolution address for service, else we may direct you to the appropriate manufacturer. Items under warranty will also follow the same process. The customer, however, is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with the faulty products back to EVolution.
Have not try the item as yet
Hi Jeff, ok please let us know when you do and your thoughts. Thank you
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.