This is essential piece of equipment for any EV driver! In simple terms this compact unit will allow you to charge at up to 15 Amps from a suitably rated CEE16 or Aussie 15 Amp socket.
It's therefore a great upgrade over the EVSE/charger supplied with your car which may only charge at 8-10A maximum.
However, the units killer feature is it's ability to toggle the current between 6,10 and 15 Amps meaning that this unit (if configured correctly) can also plug into a standard 10 Amp socket via an Ampfibian.
So, it's ideal should you need top up while out and about or at a friend or families home where you want flexibility and the ability to really want to get the maximum charge rate possible.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Level 2 charging at up to 15 amps (or 3.3kw). Much quicker than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by Mitsubishi, BMW, Holden, Hyundai etc
- Up to 3.6kw charging rate or approx. 15-20km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 5 metres cable length
- Premium and robust product
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
- 3 Years Warranty
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 10 and 15 amps should you wish to charge slower.
- Over Current protection
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured!
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 15amp Australian plug (larger Earth pin) or choose your plug at checkout or ask us if you are unsure
- Select from either Type 1 (J1772) OR Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector - choose at checkout or ask us if you are unsure
- IP54 rated so can be mounted outside though we recommend a enclosure to protect your investment
Compatible with all Type 1 / J1772 and Type 2 / Mennekes equipped vehicles
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Refund And Returns Policy
A decision to return a product can be made within 7 days of the receipt date, as denoted by tracking information. Evolution must first be contacted to validate the return request by emailing email@example.com.
The product must then be returned to EVolution Australia within 10 business days of your return request being accepted. Any costs associated with the return shipping of the product must be borne by the customer.
The item must be returned unmarked, in working order, in original packaging and re-saleable. Note a restocking and handling fee may apply depending on the item.
If the return is for a repair and the product is an EVolution branded item, we will direct you to return it back to a specified Evolution address for service, else we may direct you to the appropriate manufacturer. Items under warranty will also follow the same process. The customer, however, is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with the faulty products back to EVolution.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.