Freedom Lunar 3, Collapsible, three wheel Mobility Scooter, is truly versatility and extremely maneuverable. In fact the user is able to turn the scooter within its own footprint. its compact design, enables the user to handle the smallest, and tightest of environments. The Freedom Lunar 3 Mobility Scooter, has bought a new meaning to personal mobility and freedom. You will be impressed by how easily it disassembles into four lightweight pieces, which is great for transportation and or storage. Great for transporting in a car boot.
- UPC: Lunar 3
- Product Dimensions: L x W x H (cm) 92 x 54 x 77
- Box Dimensions: L x W x H (cm) No
- Carry Capacity: 113 kg
- Motor Power: 270 W
- Fuel Economy: Up to 15 km (Terrain and Passenger Dependant)
- Total Weight :42 kg fully assembled Including Batteries, Front 13.5kg, Back 11kg, Seat 9.5, Battery 8kg
- Maximum Speed: 7 km/h
- Turning Radius: 78 cm
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 cm
- Free Wheeling Manual
- Climbing Grade
- Wheels and Tires 8 inch front and back solid
- Seat Low back swivel
- Colours Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow
- Battery 12 volt 12 ah
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All Freedom Mobility Scooters are manufactured to the highest level of standards found anywhere in the world. Our products are backed by our manufacturer’s warranty.
Purchase the unit from Freedom Mobility Scooters head office, which is located at Showroom 2 / 15 Molan Street, Ringwood, or one of our authorised dealers around Australia and operate according to the instructions set in the owners manual and the product will be covered as outlined within the warranty disclosure. If you believe yo have a genuine warranty claim, please contact our head office, located in Ringwood Victoria on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TWO -YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Excluding Golf Buggies and Titan scooters which have a One Year limited Warranty)
For Two years from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace at their discretion to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part, or electronic component, found upon examination by our head office, or one of our authorised dealer to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
The warranty will also cover all the structural frame components, including fork, platform and frame.
Warranty service can be performed by Freedom Mobility Scooters or its authorised dealer network. Do not return faulty parts to manufacturer without prior consent. All Warranty Repairs will be carried out either at the customers residence, or in our workshop, at not charge to the customer. All non Warranty Repairs will have a service call fee attached. Please call our office to confirm or to book in a Repair on 1300 951 799, or email us at email@example.com..
Any Repairs be it Warranty, or non Warranty, outside the Melbourne Metro area may incur a service call out fee. To find out more please call us on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrest covers ( wear and tear items are not warranted)
- Batteries (the battery manufacturer provides a six-month limited warranty and battery chargers are covered for twelve months).
- Golf Buggies have a Warranty period of Twelve Months.
- Tires and tire tubes (wear and tear items are not warranted).
- In the event of an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply as this is usually occurs as a result abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
- Brake pads/Brake wear are a fair wear and tear item and not warranted.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without prior consent from the manufacturer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or other than normal.
- Labour, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the products.
Guarantee is not ensured with the problems caused by the following:
- Do not operate according to the manual.
- Do not get maintenance from the specified dealers.
- Do not use the components or parts made by our corporation.
- Modify the unit or its part without authorization.
- The warranty has expired.
- Incidents caused by uncontrollable factors such as typhoon, floods, fire, earthquake or war.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.