At last… a ‘real’ bike rack for 3-wheelers such as ‘Sit-Up Trikes’, ‘Recumbents’ and ‘Handcycles’… something that’s simple enough to use around town, but also tough enough to take across continents.
Our new GS-Trike uses the same construction and tow bar mounting methods as our GS2 & GS2+ racks, which means it does everything people expect when they hear the phrase “World’s Best Bike Rack”. We’re talking about features such as…
- Adjustable ride height to suit ‘urban’ or ‘adventure’ driving
- Super easy tilt function for quick access into the rear of vehicles
- Remarkably quick & simple to load and unload
Most importantly, it means that people can now take their ‘trikes’ anywhere they want… just like the owners of 2-wheel bikes have always been able to. And you won’t need a ute or a trailer to do it.
- Light set is not included with this model, but is standard on the GS-Trike+
- Fits to vehicle tow bars. Either a std 75mm wide tongue OR a 50mm square hitch receiver (depending on the “Hitch/Towbar” option you choose when ordering).
- Fit or remove entire rack from tow bar in seconds.
- Fingertip-light tilt function for easy and instant access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles.
- Trike does not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Set carrier height high or low to suit off-road or urban driving.
- Suits all trikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes.
- Fits tyres up to 3″ wide.
- Carries one ‘trike’ weighing up to 50kg.
- Super strong steel construction for long term durability.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 20kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck that’s “accidental damage”, which is your fault and means you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
Wear And Tear is not covered by warranty. This is because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually.
Faulty Workmanship or Materials is 100% our responsibility though. If our product breaks and you think it’s our fault, all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Like we said… simple, right?
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.