Being the world’s toughest bike rack isn’t much good if it’s just a big heavy lump hanging off your vehicle with no choices about how it can be set up or used. Our new GS4 bike rack is definitely tough, but it’s also the world’s most versatile bike rack with
- 3 different ride heights
- a lightweight and easy to use tilt function for access into rear doors
- choice of “set & forget” OR “all wheel hoop” bike positioning
- and can be setup as a 4-bike OR a 2-bike rack
- All the ground clearance you’re ever likely to need – no matter where you’re heading.
- Fits all vehicles with a 50mm/2″ square hitch tow bar.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds.
- Carries 4 bikes up to 30kg each.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes.
- Fits tyres up to 3″ wide. Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) are available.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. Positions bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Does NOT include light & number plate assembly
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 39kg (full 4-bike setup).
- How to assemble and setup the GS4 rack.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.