GSA (it’s all about the ‘Access’)
The GSA and GSA+ are identical except for the full light & number plate setup which is included as standard on the ‘+‘ model. They are no-nonsense, extreme off-road carriers that also just happen to be brilliant (and simple enough) for everyday use around town.
The GSAs are perfect for just about every type of bike from lightweight carbon-fibre road rockets, through to big heavy E-Bikes and then everything in between. So whether you ride MTBs, fat bikes, urbans, BMXs, downhill, cross-country, family or trail bikes the GSAs will get you to the adventure without worrying about the journey.
Our racks are designed by us, made by us, tested by us and backed up by a lifetime structural warranty.
- Tilts bikes for access into the rear of vehicles – even those with ‘barn’ or side opening rear doors (Prados, Patrols and Cruisers etc) and rear mounted spare wheels.
- Available with or without a full LED light set and number plate mount – simply choose GSA or GSA+
- Designed and engineered for the toughest off-road adventures yet simple enough for everyday use around town.
- GSA doesn't include lights. but GSA+ Includes full LED light set and number plate mount.
- Easy tilting gives full access into side-opening rear doors. – Prado/Patrol/Cruiser etc
- Easy tilting gives full access into upward swinging rear doors – car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WDs etc
- Fully adjustable to clear rear-mounted spare wheels etc.
- Fits to 50mm square hitch tow bar receiver.
- Fit or remove entire rack from vehicle in seconds.
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes.
- Standard setup fits tyres up to 3″ wide.
- Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) available if needed.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Bikes are held completely secure without any clashing.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. No more struggling to load different size bikes.
- Fold down centre post for fast & simple loading and unloading of bikes.
- Super strong steel construction for long term durability.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weight: GSA 20kg / GSA+ 22kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, WIRED, SEGWAY (Go Kart Kit Only), AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast)
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck that’s “accidental damage”, which is your fault and means you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
Wear And Tear is not covered by warranty. This is because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually.
Faulty Workmanship or Materials is 100% our responsibility though. If our product breaks and you think it’s our fault, all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Like we said… simple, right?
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.