The GSE is an e-bike specific carrier, so it comes with a ramp and has a 'tool-less disassembly feature, in that you don't need tools to break it down into three easy to handle parts. It also uses the front wheel to secure the bikes.
Having difficulty loading heavy bikes? Our new E-Bike rack makes it simple. The GSE not only loads bikes by ramp, but it does it from the safety of the passenger (footpath) side of the car (that’s both bikes) and then secures them regardless of frame size or shape. The GSE also tilts bikes out of the way for access into the rear boot or hatch, dismantles in seconds for easy storage and, like all GripSport racks, is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- An absolute game changer for owners of e-bikes and heavy MTB’s.
- No lifting. The built-in ramp means you can load and unload bikes in seconds.
- Safety plus. BOTH bikes load from passenger (footpath) side of vehicle.
- Holds bikes by front wheel regardless of frame size or shape.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Fits tyres up to 3” wide.
- No clashing. Bikes do not touch or rub together.
- Bikes tilt out of the way for easy and instant access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles.
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Fits standard tow bar tongue OR 50mm square hitch tow bar.
- Quick-release system allows you to fit or remove entire rack (to or from car) in seconds.
- But if lifting a bike rack is an issue for you, the GSE and GSE+ both break down into 3 easy-to-manage pieces – all quick-release, no tools required.
- All steel construction for long term durability.
- Zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Weighs 18kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life. And if you’re wondering how we can be so confident… it’s because we design every GripSport rack ourselves, make them ourselves and then test the hell out of them on our in-house test bed.
NOTE 1 – This is an “urban” bike rack and not designed for off-road use.
NOTE 2 – Bike rack and quick-release hitch (from under the tow ball) must be removed before towing.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All are brands are free shipping
- Gripsport, Kush, Overide, Progear, Vamos, E-Ozzie, Eurowheel, Ryder, Power-ped, Rayvolt, Ezriderz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck that’s “accidental damage”, which is your fault and means you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
Wear And Tear is not covered by warranty. This is because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually.
Faulty Workmanship or Materials is 100% our responsibility though. If our product breaks and you think it’s our fault, all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Like we said… simple, right?
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
E-Bike Rack Review
I just wanted to let you know I’ve received the bike racks (they were delivered on Friday). I put my 2-bike carrier on my car over the weekend and it’s fantastic! Very simple to use, and I’m really happy with it. I’ll recommend your bike carriers to anyone looking to buy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.